Beach & Pool Clubs
Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Fiumicino
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We chose to visit fergene prior to our flight home as super close to the airport. We chose singita due to reviews on trip advisor!
It did not disappoint! The place is beautiful, food is reasonable but fresh and really yummy! Amazing desserts! The staff were really friendly! Sun beds are 6.50 euros each and a umbrella is 6.50 euros but they said we were able to just lay on the beach with our towels if preferred! Sand was super hot so flip flops are a must lol!
Great facilities and feel about the place!
Lovely last day spent!Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a nice little sightseeing destination if you want to spend the night before and early flight or if have time before flying out of Fiumicino (Rome) airport. It's close to the airport and nice and relaxingWritten 27 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walk along Via Della Torre Clementina until the end of the pier. Try to get a spot at the very end of it. Sit down. Prepare your camera. Wait for the sunset. Awe. Many larger and smaller restaurant along the road, but I recommend a stop by the trailler almost at the intersection with Via Portuense, where they sell porchetta sandwiches in fresh bread and with grilled vegetables at your choice.Written 5 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good spot for a walk to the Sea. There are normally Men fishing along the canal and the rock outcroppings as well as sail and power boats venturing in and out of the canal. Nice selection of restaurants, bars, shops and dessert places. Very local scene.Written 29 September 2018
- it is a very nice public park well equipped for open air excercise. The park is not crowded but many people from the area are using for daily open air running and training, equipments available are very useful and brand new.Written 28 April 2017
- We were staying in a B&B close by and walked to the beach for a little relaxation before our flight the next morning. Not very crowded- but lively enough with some children and their families. Was the perfect spot for a few hours after an Italian vacation of being on the go every day.Written 25 June 2018
- Very good for sleep over before embarking on the boat. Nice clean room and friendly staff. Helpful with arrangements with taxiWritten 20 April 2017
- Nice outlet if you have time before or after the flight, near airport with the train.
Very easy to get there with train, only 8 Euros from city or airpory (have 4 hours ticket)Written 17 November 2019
- This archaeological site is a must for history and ancient architectural lovers. It is 10 minutes drive from Ostia Antica and it will complement the visit to the larger site. The site was reopened in October 2021 after major restoration and signage project.
The family burial structures are beautifully decorated and interduce to the visitor the Roman time customs and rituals related to burial and cemeteries. Highly recommended.
Please note that there are no signs directing you to the site so use google or waze: "Necropoli di Porto Isola Sacra".Written 26 October 2021
- The night before we flew home, my friends and I stayed at this hotel. What a find!!!! Clean, modern, comfortable. Staff was very friendly. We will stay here again!!!Written 17 April 2019
- Nice atmosphere, free entry and a hang loose attitude. It’s run by a family for generations. Generally quite busy on weekends. Sun beds and umbrellas for rent if you don’t bring your own. The bar serving food.Written 3 June 2018
- Everywhere you see carbage.
On the beach and around the beachhouse is very dirty.
We see the birds eating plastics, and it will kill a lot of fish.
Shame on Fiumicino.
We never go back.Written 9 September 2019
- Nice Beach Balneare, located in Fiumincino, to reach by train , favorate popular beach many young people from the city like to spent a relaxing day to take the sun.Written 16 February 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Fiumicino
- The best day trips from Fiumicino according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Pre-Cruise Tour of Rome from Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port
- Rome Pre-Cruise Tour from Fco Airport
- Rome Pre-Post Cruise Private Tour with Fco Airport arrival-departure
- Surroundings of Rome on Vespa
- Private Airport Pick-up Tour Rome & Transfer to Civitavecchia Pier or opposite
Fiumicino Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 1:14 AM|