- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- I earned my PADI Open Water Level 1 here and couldn't be happier with my choice.
It's family run by Cyril & Manon- two of the friendliest, most helpful and easy-going people you could hope to meet.
The equipment and training were top notch. Their passion for diving and for providing a quality experience were unquestionable, as evidenced by the amount of repeat customers I met while I was there (some going there for the last ten years).
They usually provide training in French, but had no problem catering to me in English.
Honestly an unforgettable experience and I know I will be back with them next time I'm in Guadeloupe.Written 17 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our guide William was very knowledgeable of "Death in Paradise" activities, sites, and personnel. He is also very knowledgeable of local flora and fauna. The tour was very interesting and we really enjoyed a lot of DIP stuff.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked this sunset cruise via Viator.com a few days before setting sail. Two of us joined 3 other pairs / couples for a total of 8 people + the captain Laurent, who was a welcoming and very friendly French + English speaker. As almost everyone spoke fluent French (except me / my partner who are conversational at best) and one couple did not know any English, Laurent elected to speak mostly French, and peppered in English once in a while. Anything crucial, he would make sure to repeat in English for us, which we appreciated.
The sunset sail was great - there was heavy rain at the start when we met Laurent, but we waited it out until the worst was done and then boarded the yacht for introductions and a brief safety talk. He'll ask you to remove your shoes and put all bags / purses into the main cabin, and just keep your camera / phone on you. As we sailed up the coast, the weather cleared up and some of us sat near the front of the yacht (rather than on the seats at the back, you can basically be wherever you want). Views were fantastic and the sail was so fun! Laurent is very relatable and asks everyone to help out with tasks once in a while (if you want to) and he does a good job of pulling everything in to participate (steering, ropes). He also passed out shorts of rum punch near the end too.
Instructions weren't super clear on where to meet - google search for Les Balades de Keila and aim for the marina parking lot when you get there. We met under a big white tent at the very edge of the marina. Also, the first time I tried to book, Laurent rejected the booking and emailed back a day later telling us to re-confirm it, so feel free to check directly if he rejects you the first time. Bring a sweater or rainjacket if you think you might get cold - it can be quite windy, and if you don't want it, you can stash it in the cabin below.Written 1 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing. Thanks to Eric and Maggy for making it such an amazing experience. I did two double dives, with one in the Cousteau reserve. Eric explained everything in English and catered for all levels. My wife did a snorkelling trip while I was diving and he provided clear directions on where to go to find the best fish.
Maggy is a star back at base making booking easy and when my wife did not manage to see the turtles when snorkelling, she told us where to go - just behind the dive shop. Amazing as we were able to swim with the turtles.
ThanksWritten 22 November 2022
- Frédéric, the owner, is a great dive master.. This was my first time diving in the ocean and I was really scared. He was really patient and reassuring.Written 9 May 2022
- Really cool way to see this unique lagoon by kayak or SUP. Friendly owners happy to advise if needed and relaxing vibe all round 😊Written 1 December 2022
- By far the best canyoning experience. It was lots of fun and adrenaline.
We are happy we decided to go canyoning with Olivier. There are lots of other canyoning agencies but I'm pretty sure this one is the best. Lots of rapelling, jumps and water slides. Simply AWESOME. 😊Written 10 August 2022
- Had a really nice day out on the boat with just 8 of us. Great captain and first mate who spoke English and were very chilled. We snorkelled and swam and dived off the boat in a couple of locations and went for a bit of a sail during a private day trip. Great sunset while on the boat too. We also paid additional for catering and had a simple but nice meal with wine and coffee. Saved us having to worry about bringing lunch. A beautiful day out and highly recommended.Written 24 October 2022
- We joined Jean Pierre for a day of sailing in the lagoon, snorkelling in the Coral Reef, discovering star fish and rare birds and a wonderful lunch on board the boat. We enjoyed this trip enormously, an experience of a lifetime! So much so, that we booked again for the week after. Very highly recommended,Written 3 March 2019
- Horrible experience! We booked online. Paid the full price. Received a confirmation with tickets, but were not let onto the boat at the harbour although we were first to arrive an hour before departure as it was already fully booked at the time of our booking. The captain refused to provide a phone number to contact the office and only referred to the mail address on the website.Written 19 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Deshaies
- These are the best hidden gems for tours in Deshaies:See more hidden gem tours in Deshaies on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in Deshaies:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in Deshaies on Tripadvisor
Deshaies Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$131.53|