Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It was small and not so detailed, I think it was 'expensive' for the short visit. The video was quite interesting though.Written 14 May 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- if you like Parma food, then you can visit heaven on earth. this shop selling parma ham, salami and Parma cheese together with wine. alle for reasonable prices but best quality. the staff is very friendly, you can test most food. just go and enjoyWritten 21 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We contacted La Piccolo Fattoria via email and got fast response on our way to Parma. We got a riding tour walking through the wonderful landscape in Barbiano with vineyards and flowery meadows in varied gentle terrain. One of us is a beginner and the horses was really nice, Genna kept the level comfortable for us with walking the tour and went for a gallop in the end when beginner was left off. There is also a very nice restaurant called Al Vigneto with locally produced wine, that we recommend visiting. Views are spectacular!Written 14 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Felino
- The best outdoor activities in Felino according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Felino on Tripadvisor