Top Attractions in Trecastagni
What travellers are saying
- I took that same photo that heads up this blog. My wife's heritage is Sicilian and my in laws were devoted to the Three saints. Every year in my home town in Australia there is a festival for the Three Saints, but this Sanctuary blows that out of the water.
The alters and artefacts are intricate works of art and the Three Saints would certainly be proud of.
But you must visit the Sanctuary of Miracles in the church. There are hundreds of drawings and hand painted of miracles of the Three Saints Accidents , Diseases and many more. Its amazing to see and read.
Also a section on artificial limbs of all sorts that people wore and then no longer required them because of a miracle. It's amazing to read.
You could spend hours here, if you wished to read and involve yourself in this miraculous transition.
OkOk I know what your saying. You don't have to be a believer to actually see what other people believe in and the magnitude of what's there. It's just not a co-incidence.
Must see place.Written 16 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We weren't able to go inside the church because it was closed, but the views from outside were panoramic. If you visit Trecastagni, it's worth going to the square outside the church for the views!Written 5 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked the high altitude high because the summit tour is currently unavailable. Nonetheless, we had a great time. The tour was well organized, we were able to rent some hiking shoes and jackets. We had our own guide and he drove us to the cable car and arranged the tickets, everything went smoothly. We hiked to a crater and our guide was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. It was really cold at the top due to the wind. Afterwards, we drove to one of the caves, and were given helmets with lights before entering the cave. All in all, great experience and highly recommended!Written 8 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic experience and we highly recommend this world class unique tour. The 4 of us with our 2 teenagers spent the sunset 4 hours tour. We had a very safe driver and very knowledgable guide. We enjoyed exceptional views and appreciated very customer friendly staff with Marco (Guide and Geological expert) and Mimo (Driver).Written 3 August 2022
- Our group was very satisfied with services on the sport arranged by Basula Tour. Everything worked 100%. The accommodation was very nice, the breakfast was great, the drivers were punctual, pleasant.... Great trips. We enjoyed it very much!Written 4 October 2022
- Perfect tour from the best guide!
Our tour guide has provided all the details that exist about Etna. He knows historically and geologically everything about the vulcano, and its system, and lead us to the best viewpoints and destinations on the mountain, while describing everything to us in details.
He also helped us in technicalities (getting there, equipments, etc.)
We can just say: the best tour you could have on Etna :)Written 18 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Trecastagni
Trecastagni Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 9:42 PM|