- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic, that summs it up for me.
The pick up from the centre of Levi was on time, friendly driver, track is just a few mins outside of Levi.
Excellent facility, the karts on ice are sooo much fun, hot drink after the first session then back onto the track again.
Driver took us back into Levi, asked where we wanted to be dropped off, nothing was too much trouble, will definetly visit again in December 2023 :)Written 30 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent an afternoon snowmobiling, reindeer-sledding and ice-fishing. Our guide Sven was great. We had fun, learned a few things and discovered in a few hours the beauty of Lapland. It was short but definitely made us want to come back for more.Written 4 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our second visit to Levi and this time I did my homework and found Elan ski hire. The kit was excellent and much better value and quality than we had first time. Staff were helpful and friendly too. Book online before you go for best prices.Written 29 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and i and our 5 year old son went to winter laser world in December 2019 whilst on holiday in Levi. It was great fun! A lot of attention to detail had been paid to the layout of the battle area with bunkers, trenches, and lots of places to hide. Its location in the forest is also really atmospheric. We played against another family and really enjoyed ourselves. It was very well organised as well. Would definitely recommend to others.Written 31 July 2021
- We used Zero Point pretty much everyday on our week Holiday, we rented our skis etc from here. The process is really easy and works well, the only thing I would moan about is the lockers in the far corner near the cross country skiing hire is very narrow and when lots of people are down there together it can get very awkward.. and hot!
Apart from that great people, great skis and nice atmosphere.
The Cafe was excellent, especially enjoyed the cheese sandwiches, doughnuts and hot chocolate! Great place to have a rest or warm after skiing lessons.Written 8 March 2019
- Riding through the snowscaped forests and across a frozen lake with a team of huskies was a dream. It's clear that the owners are totally dedicated to their 80+ Siberians.
The location was magical, and it was a very professional and seamless set up from pick up. Everything ran smoothly. Our 5K ride was out of this world! I drove the sled, my 10 year old sat in the sled, and they made sure she had lots of blankets to stay warm. She has additional needs, so I was a bit anxious about how it would go, but she absolutely loved it and was enthralled!
After the ride we warmed up in the tipi with a roaring fire, hot berry juice and sausages. Then, it was time to cwtch the dogs! And that was such a special moment. From start to end, it was a truly amazing and unforgettable experience. It was our first time in Levi, and we loved it, but this experience expecially made us decide that we will return next winter!
Tips: it goes without saying to dress really, really warm. We experienced -31° during our time in Levi, but it's fine if you dress appropriately. Layers are crucial, and hand warmers are saviours. We tried the reusable warmers but they were not great. The disposable ones are much warmer and last for hours and hours. Stick them in your gloves and boots before your husky ride so that you can really enjoy it rather than be distracted by cold fingers and toes. I also took a thin fleece blanket for my daughter to add another layer in the sled.
If you're thinking about booking a husky experience in Levi, I highly recommend Tundra. You will not regret it! While in Levi I also tried two other husky experience providers, but they did not match the experience at Tundra.Written 3 February 2023
- Fabulous place, great slopes. Lovley people and no ques and lots of snow.
We stayed in a cottage in levi 5 mins from the centre by foot. Village is wonderful with a great atmosphere. Bus transport is great and spot on time every time.
I've snowboard all over the world and finland is my favourite.Written 31 January 2023
- Lapland Safari’s is the best experience we could have had. They facilitate our trips in the best way we could imagine.
We first went to the Reindeer farm with our guide Lisa. She’s very kind and takes us to the reindeer farm, not far from Levi. In the evening, we went on a snowmobile safari to the northern lights with Janna. This was a breathtaking experience. After a ride of 45 minutes, we arrived on a big lake where we saw the Northern Lights, spread in the sky. Janna and her colleague took the time to give us the best Northern Lights experience we could have. Eventhough, we stopped for one more time when we get back, to take some more pictures, so kind!
On Thursday, Lisa and Hannah took us with another Snowmobile safari, into the woods of Levi, where we enjoyed the speed of the ATV!
On Friday, we went with Manu to the Husky safari of Martin. What an experience, and especially Martin took the time to take us through the most beautifull places of Levi with the Husky’s. He’s is so good with the Huskeys!!
Finally, Jutta and Janette took us to a snowshoe walk. What we not expected was that it was not as physically demanding as we thought. A 2 hour walk over the hill of Levi, where Jutta took us to a beautifull terrace with an outstanding view. Downhill, we made a lot of fun, with a very nice group.
After all, the most memorable this of this safaris, was the kindness of our guides. Lisa, Janna, Hannah, Manu, Jutta and Janette gave us the most unforgettable experience in Lapland we could have. They all take the time to enjoy your trips. Definitely no other company could have done this better! Thank you so much.Written 7 January 2023
- Great fun!!! Staff are really helpful and all the gear is provided such as balaclava, helmet, really warm gloves… the 28km drive took us through lovely routes with a stop for drink and donut. A great experience!Written 19 January 2023
- Snow village visit ok but the meal was too exoensive for what we had on our plates.The bame snow village dors not reflect what the place is, namely a ice hôtel.Written 3 February 2023
- My friend & I hired 2 snow mobiles on Saturday, we opted against a tour & hired them for 4 hours, €180 each. It was -31 when we set off, it may have been freezing cold - thank God for headed handle bars- life saver, the scenes were incredible!!! It was like we had stepped into Nania, endless snow covered trees, riding over frozen lakes, was magical! We stopped off in a very quiet town (a reindeer farm), we wet greeted by a lovely lady who warmed us up with some hot chocolate by the fire. She told us all about the history of the town & also warned us not to drive near the river as they weren't frozen yet!!!
I wish I could have taken my Go pro to share the incredible scene, but I have attached a few pictures from our trip. Including the gorgeous little sausage dog who was waiting for us when we go back.
Staff spoke very good English, we're friendly, helpful & very welcoming. Couldn't recommend doing this more, it's a great way to see the depths for Levi & more. Can't wait to go back!Written 8 December 2021
- We did the base camp trip in Dec 2022 with our 5 and 7 year old girls. We booked in the hope of seeing the lights - our girls are too young to enjoy other trips (like the snowmobile ones where kids get put in a sleigh for the whole thing). Juha picked us up in Levi and we were joined by a lovely couple from the USA.
It was massively cloudy so the odds were against us and unfortunately we didn't get to see the lights BUT it was still a huge highlight of the trip and I'd absolutely recommend it. Juha was a wonderful host - the kids loved sitting around the fire drinking warm berry juice and eating brownies and they still talk about 'making ice cream' using Kate and Juha's homemade syrups mixed with fresh snow.
Juha also helped them cut a hole in the icy lake and had some sparklers which our youngest loved. For me and my husband, it was a huge thrill to be on the lake in complete darkness and complete quiet. We loved spotting the footprints of the wildlife in the snow.
Yes, we'd have loved to see the lights but I'm still SO glad we did this trip. Thanks Kate and Juha!Written 24 January 2023
- Snowmobile safari was Excellent fun, very safe. Highly recommended. Thank you so much for a great afternoonWritten 7 December 2022
- On arrival the staff were not welcoming. Inghams appeared to have advised ‘10 people’ so when couples didn’t want to be split up the staff were not very understanding. This did not start the experience well… then we went for the dog ride and there was no staff interaction and involvement - and although the northern lights didn’t show, it felt very rushed and not really an opportunity to see the lights as advertised… after the ride we had hot drink, cooked sausage and pancake, the lady was really friendly and nice. So for £150 each we felt disappointed by what was a very short excursion…Written 19 January 2023