Trams • Amusement & Theme Parks
Top Attractions in Balneario Camboriu
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Tram ridge that starts/finishes in the city with the ability to tram to the other side of the mountain the beach. Has zip lines, kid train, mountain sled, and trails. Great view of the city and area from the top. The attractions at the top cost additional. Very reasonable prices in American dollars at todays exchange rate.Written 6 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We braved life and limb to climb up Morro do Careca to take the perfect photos of Balneario Camboriu and Praia Brava. The thunder boomed as we exited the car but the lightening and rain started a little later. There were definitely more people coming down than going up. No worries… the steep walk up takes 15 minutes and we were rewarded by the amazing views.Written 2 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is so diverse! Shops, restaurantes, ice cream parlor, bakery, bars and live music at night! Charming atmosphere, open to air , love it!Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice beach next to central beach in balneario camboriu. Clean waters, and a specific curiosity: all bars and restaurants have special tables and sests at the beach where they serve clients with beverages, food and other amenities. That’s why this beach is fully packed in summertime!Written 5 January 2019
- We were pleased with our visit to the Cristina Luz. At the parking lot we were welcomed into a free van to the ticket booth at the top. The price for adults is 50 reais. We arrived just after sunset and were able to absorb the view over Balneario Camboriu at dusk and as the lights came on to illuminate the Christ statute.Written 2 May 2022
- Barra Sul is definitely very nice, has a log going on at all times, we were in an apartment ocean front and was just amazing, boats, yacht, ppl fishing, jet skiing. Was a great entertainment from our sacada.Written 15 September 2020
- What a gorgeous city, we enjoyed so much staying in Avenida Atlantica, the food, the people, the city is just amazing! They are so nice and friendly!! We will return for more fun soon.Written 6 September 2020
- Of of the many fantastic places to visit whilst in Balneario Camboriu. The view is stunning, and the place is calm, you can easily seat with your family and friend for a chill out afternoon.
The waves are quite strong, therefore if you go for a swim, just go easy.Written 22 December 2020
- What a fantastic place. A calm, clean and relax beach. Few restaurants available, but with a lot of space to chill out with family and friend. If, for any reason you visit Balneario Camboiru, Praia do Estaleiro is definitely a place to go.Written 22 December 2020
- This is a very nice beach right in front of the city's downtown. The sand shore is not so large, but the water is relatively calm and the temperature wasn't so cold. Without a doubt, the proximity to the city and the hotels make this beach one of the most convenient and easily accessible ones. Totally recommended.Written 5 January 2017
- small beach, near to the city but not overcrowded by people. nice tranquil atmosphere of mainly brazillians enjoying their holidays, mainly family groups. Caution- gets deep very quickly so i would not recommend for small children. Large waves that tip you over are fun for the teens and adults! There are lifeguards on duty for added security. Water is very clean, clear and turquoise, sand is golden and not too fine. in January the water was very nice and warm too. A good restaurant is right on the beach down the end - Das AntigaWritten 9 January 2019
- Beautifulll people on the beach, nice restaurants. If your hotel are in central beach, rent a bike, go up to the "estrada da rainha (Queens Road)" and reach this beach. Nice ride.Written 4 January 2017
- I love this hike, not too long easy access for kids and elderly people, provides a beautiful view of Camboriu and every time I go I get to see sea turtles feeding on se weeds on the rocks!!Written 24 May 2022
- Spectacular views, peaceful walk in the forest. Get a Chocolate Gelato at the Chocolate House along the forest walk!Written 7 October 2015
- Nice architectural work, this pedestrian way links two neighborhoods in town. The attraction is the comfort with some seats, covered way and excellent view of the beach, the sea and the tellepherical attraction nearby.Written 4 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Balneario Camboriu
- The best day trips from Balneario Camboriu according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Germanic Route - Cultural and historical in Ilhota, Blumenau and Pomerode
- Balneário Camboriú City Tour from Florianópolis
- Panoramic City Tour Balneário Camboriú (With tickets)
- Florianópolis City Tour from Balneário Camboriú
- Bombinhas with Beach Safari by Casa do Turista