- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Where to begin!? A bit of sticker shock at the ticket purchase window. Helps to be a kid to enjoy some of the activities. Pig race was a big whoopdido! Kind of hokey unless you're a kid. Hay ride to the pumpkin patch was pleasant. And if you're into it, roaming the patch for your ideal pumpkin, well, another whoopy for those who are so inclined. Kids like the pedalled go carts and big bouncing balls. Food offerings were minimal but adequate. Plenty of parking. Not a rainy day place. But this place does offer more than some local competition. So there.Written 22 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After first visiting the location ourselves, we returned within a week with relatives.
This is a large facility, with numerous booths and showcases to browse and explore.
The staff were generally friendly and accommodating
There are many quality items, along with the usual range of fair to quite nice fare; making this a solid option for those who enjoy the "hunt".
The only criticism is that an inordinate number of items were not priced; meaning staff had to take them up to the head honcho, who appraised the item (and the customer) before quoting a price. We're not real fans of this practice in an antique mall; that's better left to flea-markets and swap-meets.Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good beer and friendly service. Stopped in for a flight and wound up getting an excellent new beer. Got their Cafe Pumpkin. Overall very good experience.Written 6 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love seeing these sites throughout our travels.
It's a pleasant area to relax and recreate; with a remembrance of those who made it possible for us to have the freedom to relax and enjoy life.Written 2 May 2022
- This park surrounds a beautiful lake, and is very restful, with a paved path for running or walking. There are several benches for resting, and gazebos for relaxing. Simply lovely!Written 10 April 2022
- Jams and jellies - locally made. NON-GMO, Organic.
Price is right!!!
Sells kitchen stuff and cute things also!Written 23 November 2020
- Visiting Lucy is like seeing an old friend. You get to learn all about the history and see many different artifacts! Look through the her eye to the ocean. Of course you must visit the Gift Shop to see all the cool items they have. Wonderful for all ages to see.Written 17 November 2017
- If you need a potential place to stay, here may essentially meet your expectations to be satisfied. I was searching for a place to strengthen my own ego and greater understanding of my own identity and life potential. I found this place and decided that I should invite my indecisive uncle’s friend’s nephew in-law. Amid my first failed attempt to override his poor decision making via constructing a catapult, putting cheese in the catapult, and buying him a pet mouse named pippin to lure him into the catapult and have him land directly on site - I was able to convince him through the online reviews and website and he saw a potential in the capacity of the staff and ambiance to bring about a positive life experience. That being said he, pippin and I journeyed to this place where we found pride, destiny and Jason.Written 1 August 2021
- Cloud 9 is a fabulous little day spa tucked into a cute shopping plaza in Galloway. I had been here 4 years ago and enjoyed my treatments, and I am happy to say that the facial and massage are still great. (The salon has new ownership).
The staff is really nice and knowledgeable. The aesthetician told me exactly what she was going to apply to my face and how it would improve my skin. The massage therapist had a perfect touch and checked frequently to see if the pressure was ok. Each treatment lasted for 1 hour and when finished, I felt so relaxed and refreshed! I will definitely return to Cloud 9.Written 30 October 2019
- We have tried this place a few times before and have come by boat. It is a short ride from the Great Bay. The only problem is mooring a boat there. There are way too few spots to park and we saw boats triple parked in front. The bulkhead has eroded so much that most of it was in the water. They can comfortably moor about five boats and there were about a hundred people here. We drove after speaking with friends about their lack of boat space. The place is great. Food very good and service is excellent. The beer is cold and we got a table under an umbrella. They had live music and they were talented and not too loud. We will be returning.Written 4 September 2019
- Wow! What a great experience. The owner, Jim, was so helpful and welcoming. It was our first time and we loved it! We aren’t from the area and he was kind enough to find us a couple locations near us. Then he even called us when we left our bag behind. Jim should teach a college course on customer service! HIGHLY recommend.Written 3 July 2019
- Could be so much more! This is a beautiful historic hotel...it's huge and as you pull up you are transported back to the early 1900's when the resort was built. However the rooms are stuck in 1980-1990's. We stayed in a Jr. Suite, the room was a nice size, clean with a nice view, the bathroom was large, floor to ceiling marble with a large vanity, shower and separate soaking tub, there was also a nice size walk-in closet. Our room had a funky smell coming from the closet area though. As mentioned above, the decor was from the 80's or 90's. I think the bathroom was super modern in the 80's, but breaking down now. There were some weird things done, the makeup mirror was installed about a foot above the vanity, one of normal height would have squat down to use it. There was a hook installed over the commode that only a wash cloth or hand towel could be hung on or it would interfere with someone sitting there or worse fall into the commode. The shower had 4 jets along with the shower head....unfortunately water only came out of 3 of the 4 and not as you would expect it to come out. The polished gold tone trim was rusting, The plastic soap dispensers probably haven't been used in many years and should be removed. I liked the built in cubbies on either side of the sink, nice place to store toiletries out of the way. There were strange gaps in the closet (see pictures)...and light bulbs were out. When we stayed, there was a girls sports team also staying. There were about 15, 16 year old girls doing what teenage girls do on the patio surrounding the fire pit outside of the bar making it difficult to sit outside and enjoy our nightcaps. In my opinion underage children should not have been allowed in this area. Again this is a beautiful hotel....I hope that someone starts paying attention to bringing the rooms into the 21st century.Written 5 September 2018