Hello there. I’m planning to visit Orlando and head to NASA as well. Plan to visit next week (end of August 2018)
I have a couple of questions pls and would appreciate some guidance:
(1) should I book tickets directly with NASA on their website ?
(2) should I drive to NASAs from Orlando or do U know if there is a bus we can take ( travelling with few children)
(3) Are there photo restrictions at NASA ? Are we allowed to take our cameras ?
(4) are there options to buy food inside or would I have to exit and Come back ? Does the ticket permit re-entry?
(5) any other advice you can provide ?
Thank you in advance :)
Hello there. I’m Planning aTrip to Disneyworld Orlando with my family incl. 2 teenagers at the end of August 2018. My first time and I keep hearing the app to book rides ahead of time.
1. Can someone tell me what this app is and how I book the rides ? Does the app give me a list of rides and times available on specific dates ? Thank u in advance.
2. Does anyone know if we can take water into the park ? If no, where can I find info on the meal / beverage plans ?
Thank you in advance
Hello all! I plan on visiting Disney/ universal for 5 days. 3 days at Disney parks and 2 days split between the two parks at universal. If you had to pick between Epcot and Animal kingdom which would you choose? It’s myself, my boyfriend and our 10 year old son, who happens to be a VERY picky eater, so trying out new foods from all around the world wouldn’t be his things. I was leaning more towards AK because of the avatar ride and the lion king show, they are HUGE fans of the avatar!
We lived in Orlando about seven years ago and are going back for a visit and one day in a park. Has there been any changes to Epcot in seven years? That was our favorite but we never got to see the Harry Potter exhibit in Universal since it opened after we left. I really don’t want to spend $300 for a park that hasn’t changed. Any suggestions?
We are looking for 2 nt. lodging close to Epcot with ticket price for Epcot for one day. We are FL Senior Residents, AAA as well. Thank you.
Rains in the middle of the day and don’t want to spend 5-10 on a poncho.
Has anyone tried the lingito family pack on amazon?
Reviews seem awesome
I am going to Disneyworld in June with just my husband and myself (no kids). We will only be able to do 2 disney parks, which would you recommend?