Hi, I'm interested in this tour. could you please clarify:
1) Is there a guided walk to HILL INLET & LOOKOUT in this tour?
2) Do you provide all snorkeling gear?
3) Is there any extra payment to be made onboard? if yes, what are the items?
In response to your queries;
1.Yes Big Fury now does the guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout, as well as visiting Whitehaven Beach and a coral reef snorkel.
2. Mask, fins and snorkels are all included, as well as flotation devices. Stinger suits can be hired for $7.00 during Stinger season (October to May) and wetsuits are available to hire during the cooler winter months for $10.00.
3. Optional extras are stinger suit or wetsuit hire as mentioned above. Cold drinks, bottled water and chocolates are available to purchase for $2.50 each.
Thank you for your enquiry regarding our Big Fury one day Whitsunday Islands cruise.
We cruise past Hill Inlet's swirling sands but do not stop and let guests off at this location, as we prefer to give our guests more time on the long 7km stretch of Whitehaven Beach, where there is also the opportunity to do a nice bush walk upto Solway Peak lookout, with sweeping views onto Whitehaven Beach on on one side and Hamilton Island on the other side.
Your snorkeling gear - mask, fins and snorkel are included, as well as flotation devices. Stinger suits can be hired for $7.00pp or wetsuits for $10.00pp.
There are no extra hidden fee's other than the option to hire a stinger suit or wetsuit on board. We do also sell chilled soft drinks, bottled and chocolates on board. But everything else is included in the cruise cost, including courtesy accommodation transfers, a big buffet picnic lunch served on Whitehaven Beach, afternoon snacks and of course friendly informative crew and fun from start to finish!!
We look forward to welcoming you on board Big Fury when you visit Airlie Beach.
Get quick answers from Big Fury Island Tour staff and past visitors.