I just returned from a Japanese holiday which included a 6 night stay at this hotel. I was really impressed by it. The staff were very pleasant and room spotless, with more space than I had expected. It had all of the facilities that a person might need. I had a fridge and there were slippers provided, useful as I forgot to pack mine. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom small, but it worked. Only thing that would have helped in the room is some built in storage, but I worked around not having that. I had pre-paid for breakfast which was tasty - the choice was limited, just various rolls/pastries and drinks - but it was a bargain as it only cost a few hundred Yen. The hotel is right by Nishi Kasai station which is a plus and the subway is really easy to use. Though the area itself is a little bit out of the centre for tourist activities, about 30 minutes by train from Shinjuku for example, there is a trade off for this in that the hotel costs less, the room is probably a bit bigger and - this part I didn't expect - the area is peaceful and pleasantly suburban. More people move around on foot or bicycle instead of in cars. I went to a local supermarket and the 'car park' had no cars, just several hundred bikes! I enjoyed the local area, and there were plenty of restaurants and convenience stores too. Really happy with this choice of hotel and location.
It was a clean, cute room big enough for moi, lol. The best thing was that the metro is 100 feet away. The breakfast just has some basics available. English could always be spoken much better in these hotels all over.
Located in Nishikasai so you expect at least 30 mins train ride to city center. Hotel is new and close to the metro station. Room is typical APA style, modern and small. Service is good, but I would rather stay closer to city center next time.
1. One of the cleanest hotel I’ve been to
2. Staff are pleasant and helpful
3. Complete toiletries including shower cap, toothbrush, hairbrush, shaver and cream, shower cap, cotton buds, body sponge, hair tie
4. Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are all Shisheido brand
5. Bathroom mirror’s middle portion does not cloud over from the steam of the shower
6. Electric kettle, mini-fridge, hair dryer, and portable in the room
7. Washer and dryer available at the hotel
8. Ice machine and trouser press available too
9. Green hotel that are serious about their efforts
10. They have the option of a quick clean of the room but not change towels
11. They will give you free bottled water if you agree to the quick clean option
12. The tap in the bathroom automatically shuts down if left open for too long
13. The room has two rubbish bins - combustible and non-combustible
I travel on business to Tokyo and this time I've opted this hotel for over two weeks in Sakura season (March or Spring season - Cherry blossoms). As per norms, this is a in-budget business hotel and rooms are pretty much sufficiently made to accommodate business and/or solo travelers. Basic amenities are well available and staff is supporting every time.
Best part is the location - few steps away from Nishi-Kasai South Exit Subway station (Tozai Line). I've stayed in the ground floor room, which has guest laundry, microwave etc. However, when inside, no outside noise.. . Peaceful sleep. Breakfast in this hotel is Croissants, I liked.
Let's see if I can opt this hotel again and again.. . 😃