We stayed here for 4 nights. Rooms are very confortable and clean, nice modern bathroom. Water, tea, biscuits and a nice fizzy orange drink are free in your room. Staff are nice and polite. The concierge at the entrance of the building was absolutely adorable and so kind to us. The only down side was the breakfast which was handed over the reception desk in a plastic bag (contents problematic for vegetarians and wheat allergies).Great location in the heart of Taipei in the Zhongshan district and just a 10-15 minute walk from Zhonshan MTR Station. Great value for money.
Very Good Location
Nice and Clean
Went with my parents from New Delhi India. Only have vegetarian food. So breakfast was a bit of problem. As the breakfast has only 2 options and only a certain potion is given. Wish they would have more options for vegetarian food.
Free water, Tea, Coffee, Soda, Biscuits in the room.
Reception staff Sunny very helpful. She translated places in Chinese for me so I show it to cab driver.
Rooms look exactly like the photos.
Hotel near parks and Shin Shin Department store so easy to locate. Also has 7/11 and Jason’s Market Place for grocery.
Comebuy and Ten Ren for bubble tea is just down the street. Comebuy open till midnight.
Do try Papaya Milk when in Taiwan
For a start, I shall start off with something nice. Room was relatively clean, it does have a nice bath tub. Location was not bad, yes you can walk to metro but to be honest, it is not near. Many food choices around the area and right in front of the building is a shopping centre with cinema and uniqlo.
Now the nightmare begins... When we first alighted there I got a shock of my life. The building is so rundown and tattered. Lift is full of cigarette smell. Breakfast was okay. The WORST thing is their service attitude. Front counter receptionist attitude. I don't see smiles on their faces and it's like we owe them a living. And this particular service guy who is on shift during one of the breakfast hours gave me bad attitude from the moment I stepped into the cafe. Then I asked if i can get a bowl of porridge, he outright gave me a no answer and said no more porridge without even checking the pot. Porridge is on the menu btw. I was baffled. Then I saw another lady and asked her. She gladly say yes, and went to bring me a bowl. I was FUMING. What darn attitude did I just receive from this guy early in the morning during my vacation?!? I was talking about it to my family and you know what, HE WALKED TO MY TABLE AND CONFRONTED ME. I told him straight in his face about his attitude and seriously, who the hell he think he is to confront me. He just said if I'm unhappy I can just complain him to the front counter and walked away. RUINED MY HOLIDAY AND EXPERIENCE WITH THIS HOTEL TOTALLY. I WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL AGAIN. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. WORST HOTEL I EVER STAYED WITH THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
1. If you book a single room you have a 50% chance of being given a disabled windowless room even if your booking says your room will have curtains and therefore a window.
2. If you wish to change rooms, the staff do not have the liberty/capability to move you to the new room when it’s ready, instead making you check out and come back after 3PM.
3. Do not extend your stay here. Even though the hotel was empty, I was downgraded to a windowless, disabled room for my loyalty.
4. The breakfast is a hapless, tiny, binary-choice affair in usual Beauty Hotels style.
5. Overall the hotel should employ robots - the current staff have been deprived by their boss (nowhere to be seen) of any capability to accommodate guests. However the girls enjoy a lot of fun times with each other - sometimes there were 4 of them at the front desk, doing next to nothing.
Room is cute and clean. But when you take a good look it is very dusty that i cant help myself from cleaning it up.
Location is good, near the mall and lots of places to eat around.
Overall though place is okay for the price i paid.