As recommended by my trip friends, I used to plan to stay this hotel. This moment, due to COVID-19, the fare is quite affordable for me to experience. I have to say it is good quality hotel to provide the European stylish hotel. However it was merged closer to East District local cultural. Some pros and cons I have to say:
1. Nice balcony, it was totally fitting to my demand. My friends and I grabbed a glass of wine and have a lot of conversation out of room and sniff the alley of Taipei.
2. Bathtub was quite deep and it can easily soak whole body. I bring my lovely Japanese hot spring power. I can easily create my own "Onsen."
3. The bed was comfortable as well, nice sleep after drink.
4. The decoration was quite elegant, I really love the wardrobe combined with cabinet coffee machine.
5. Free of Charge for all mini bar, beverages and snacks
6. Speaker can connect with iPhone by Bluetooth, enjoy the music sounds around the room space.
7.Happy Hour provides quality wine and any kinds of beverages.
1. As the layout designed, bathtub is close to was basin. Water was easily splash out of bathtub, the floor might be wet all the time. It was easily created by safety issue due to wet floor.
2. TV is not good to use by remote control.
3. As the design hotel is not directly manged by Marriott, even the Marriott platinum status whose customers cannot have happy hour, ONLY Titanium status.
4. As COVID-19, the breakfast was not provided. The hotel even provided no alternative plan for loyalty customers.
In conclusion, all of that is above the hotel quality, I definitely will go back with Proverbs Taipei soon.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC