We booked this to drop off kids at University with the family. This property is terrible and falsely advertised and pricey. The towels were threadbare, torn and stained. When we asked for different towels we were told they are all stained but they are clean! The toilet seat did not fit the toilet and the toilet itself leaked all over the bathroom. The air conditioning unit had moldy fluff all over it. The foldout couch had bloodstains on mattress and was unusable. The bed blankets had burn holes. We slept in all our clothes as we didn’t want any of the bedding touching us. They advertised a jacuzzi on the sign- no such thing. They advertised a pool- it obviously is in disrepair and hasn’t had water in it for years. They advertised a park- ancient unsafe equipment. The rooms were smelly. The front office was very run down. I would not recommend this to anyone. Stay away.
If you get past the room smelling like an ashtray ......
Unless giant stains on the floor, rust, broken doors, ripped covers and dirty towels are your preference don’t stay here.
The pool was not open, thin walls and odd vibe. On the positive there was lots of parking and decent location.
Upon checking in to my Jacuzzi suite, everything looked normal. Further inspection found there were no tissues, coffee maker or phone. Very dirty in the bathroom, pretty sure the toilet hadn't been cleaned in a while and the shower door handle was hanging off, which caused the shower door not to close. I chose the place mainly because it advertised a pool. The pool had no water in it and they claimed at the front desk it was under construction. I couldn't find the "family park" they mentioned and the basketball court consisted of broken pavement and two basketball hoops with netting torn and hanging. I filled the Jacuzzi and another disappointment hit when the jets wouldn't come on. I didn't bother to complain as the person at the front desk had a hard time understanding English. Very disappointed.
Stayed there 1 night only, had 2 nights booked. Room smelled as soon as you walked through the door, don't know if it was the carpet or smoke. No Kleenex, no coffee, the light did not work by the bed. The guy behind the counter asked if I was going out could I bring him back some beer, no water in pool. What else can I say, will never stay there again.
One of the better places in Kingtson. I had the opportunity to stay here recently with my family. The price was in our budget and it meet all of our criteria. The rooms were clean and nice and there was a lot of room for my kids to play outside although the pool was closed. The staff was nice and friendly and tried their absolute best to make our stay as pleasing as possible,This motel was in a good location next to many services. i will for sure stay here if i were to visit kingston again.