Our stay at the Greenery was less than stellar. The restaurant menu is very limited and the free breakfast leaves a lot to desire, limited choice and everything was cold (egg, hot dog, dried fish, slice of ham and rice). Rooms start out at P4,400 per night and again less than stellar. Instructions are to turn the knob to the left for hot water for 3 to 5 minutes. But 5 minutes later still no hot water and the bathtub half filled with water because the drain is clogged and broken.
Tile in the room was lifting up, peeling and badly spaced. The owners of The Greenery clearly spent millions into the development of The Greenery then bought the cheapest things they could like a laminated menu, The owners of The Greenery do not maintain the rooms. The grounds are nice and well maintained, too bad the owners ignore the upkeep of the rooms I have stayed in hotels that cost less and were better.
Reservations was easy and no hassle. Upon arrival, staff were courteous, friendly and accommodating. Parking is a winner as we parked just in front of our room/unit. The room is large. With a queen size bed and a single bed which was actually good for 4. The pool area was quiet, clean and decent. The ground were huge and kids can actually enjoy running around. In room dining was pleasant and serving was big. Two points though.. breakfast was a far cry from in room dining and toilet facilities need updating (there were 2 faucets in 1 bathtub which actually didnt have hot water 😖)
- IG-worthy scenery. Best for Pre-Nup Shoots.
- Beautiful outside. Dirty inside. The rooms are not well maintained. We booked a room (Single Villa) to attend a friend's wedding. Room is a total run-down. The water from the tap is so dirty. The tub also is not looking good. It's like they're maintaining the outside ambiance of the resort but NOT the rooms.
- Expensive for an overnight stay with that room facility. No bottled water; you have to buy in their store.
- No water dispenser in that you could refill water with. (Buy another bottled water again in their store)
- Unfriendly staff, not even smiling at you. And when you ask them directions/questions, they'll say, "It's not my area."
- For wedding: they charge corkage for all the suppliers like catering, lights & sounds, etc.
Beware, if you are looking for a great venue for your wedding. greenery is the best place but if you want to stay there overnight, you should stay away. The rooms are the most dirtiest room I ever saw in my entire life. Bidet and shower are full of rust. Refrigerator smells so bad. The bes are full of stains. The washroom has cockroaches. The money we paid for each room are not worth it. The price of the room in Greenery is 4,400 pesos which is already a 3-4 star hotel and sometimes if you are lucky you can get a 5 star hotel with that amount but in greenery, the rooms are terrible (maybe 1 star or zero star). So if you want to do wedding in greenery, don’t dare to book. Find another place that can give worth to your money. If I can give zero rating. This will be zero. BEWARE!!!
The room was dirty, the bathroom is dirty there were molds everywhere with a moldy smell too, the shower curtains looks like it was never wash since they hang it, the floor, faucets even the door mats were dirty. The AC temp was not cold I requested for a fan but they didnt provide any or even advise that they cannot provide. The towels and pillows were stinky. The mattresses they provide for additional person were dirty, uncomfortable and very old.
The sorroundings and the pool are well kept and clean. Good for pre nup and photo op but aside from that everything else was disappointing