The room had a superb sea view. But..... the room floor Was so dirty and my wife had to clean the room Herself. The bathroom was Like a horror film. Everyday we saw cockroaches everywhere. So we could just stay there only two nights. We left the hotel four days earlier than we planned. It was nearly 100 $ per night (including 2 children) so if you are good with cockroaches, and have too much money to spend, then it s an ideal Place.
• Situated right by the waters edge with stunning views of the sea.
• We had the largest suite with a massive terrace. The room itself was very big but nothing spectacular in terms of decor. It was very bright and clean but the bathroom had mold all over the ceiling and smelt of it. Such a shame that this is not taken care of.
• Sun beds are always available.
• Impressively good food at the restaurant/bar during the day. Good cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Service was very good and quick. Communication in English was not a problem.
• Sea water in this area is turbulent so expect waves when swimming. The water is super clean thought and you will see fish and turtles.
• There is an option for dinner on the deck. We had a visiting chef make us custom dishes which were phenomenal but I cannot say much for what is on the regular menu.
• Rooms were cleaned every day.
• Lots of domesticated cats around which we enjoyed.
• Kid friendly. There was not an excessive amount of children at this time so we felt relaxed.
• Breakfast is by far the worst we had in all of our travels through Turkey. Absolutely no options. Felt unwelcoming and just plain disappointing. Win your customers through their stomaches and they will keep coming back!
• The air conditioner is poorly placed. It hangs over the bed and blows strong even on the lowest setting. Very easy to get sick this way. There are so may other walls where it could be moved to for ultimate comfort.
• Bathroom needs to be maintained and the mold removed from the ceiling and the tiles.
• Better, brighter lighting is needed in the bathroom. Too dull in there for us ladies.
• One huge downfall is the strong fish smell coming from the kitchen that is for some off reason is situated below the room balconies. When people are paying mainly for their views and balconies, the only smell should be of the sea.
• Kitchen below the balconies is very loud. At 7 am there is banding of pots and cutlery being thrown around.
• Music from the restaurant can play until 2am. Make sure to tell them to turn it off around midnight.
While seeking a hotel with a sea view in Kas we stumbled upon the recently updated Kas Otel, which was the first ever hotel in Kas! From the street we looked down a lovely, plant-lined corridor to an amazing view. The gentleman who greeted us at the street helped guide us to the front desk where they were able to give us the 2 balcony rooms we needed for the night. We loved it so much that we ended up staying for 3 nights! Our room was clean and spacious though not opulent and the bed was very comfortable. The staff could not have been more helpful and kind. They even brought us wine on the terrace near our rooms. Breakfast and dinner at the adjoining restaurant were great. (Breakfast was included as is common in Turkey.) Again, the staff was great and the food delicious. On the lower level of the hotel there is access to swimming, sunning and a wonderful massage therapist, Murat, with his magic hands. it's only a few blocks to the center of Kas where you can book tours, shop and dine. Kas is one of our favorite villages on the Turkish Mediterranean and we will return to Kas Otel in the future.
just spent 2 weeks at the kas hotel we had a fabulous sea view room with balcony the rooms were clean [shower a little small ] there was a kettle flat screen tv @ if you wanted anything berna in reception was there to help the only downside was the restaurant the breakfast was poor you just got a set breakfast on a plate there was only powdered milk I had to go to the shop to buy a packet only when berna saw me with my own milk did we get a little jug in the restaurant I think if they want to appeal to the European tourist they will have to go for a buffet breakfast
I love this place. The rooms are great. We definitely recommend a balcony room with sea view. Staff are very friendly and do their best to give you a good service. We will be back soon. Also, inhose kitties are very cute😊