Who says this is hotel . I visit many many hotels but this is worst place to stay.no clean rooms .towels are below standard.leakage of water whole day n night. No room service . This is not a hotel this is nothing-------.no words to say.no good food .lifts nor good even no fan there and smelly .
1. poor handling due arrival - 2 groups package at one time - chaos in lobby - plus no sense of air conditioning;
2. slow lift..even though there are 3 lifts provided - still the travelling time taking a toll on you while waiting...plus the number of passenger that could be in the lift car is not as shown on the panel...overload is everywhere...
3. poor lit / lighting on corridor/walkway form the lift lobby to your room...
4. iron + iron board are stationed along the walkway, image if it was just being used and accident can happened - child safety
5. no wifi - reason gave by the front desk/reception - TM - telekom malaysia had problem - that it...
6. the room is smaller than as shown on hotel's website...
7. bathroom/toliet - floor trap is not at the best location- the excess water is going somewhere else...no toilet towel provided
8. poor handling in breakfast the next morning where 2 groups roughly 250 people were crammed in one location - anticipating for breakfast and table...???
it is located at main road Jalan Melaka Raya of Malacca, very close to mian tourist spot, such as Pahlawan Mall, Red house, Jonker street all within waliking distance.
-given room at 6 floor, the room is OK but the aircorn doesn't work well. some spot at toilet.
-with the price, you simply can find other better place to stay.
-the only thing ok perhapes is the hotel breakfast.
-the amenities a bit old.
-behind the hotel, next to second junction, is so call Melaka Raya where there are many restaurant.
-one more pro is the parking. it is good.
After reading other reviewer here, I do felt a bit reluctant to stay here but since I have a business function here I can't do anything much. The saving grace is that the lobby look nice & the meal buffet is delicious. The multi purpose rooms are big & functioning well. It's quite near the main city but you may need transportation to take you there if you are not into walking.
The hotel main problem is that it is not well maintain. There's is no air ventilation inside the lift, the walkway from the lift to the room looks gloom, not well-lit & smell horrible. The room is decent & the appliances were in working order. Tv channels are limited to local channel & the reception was not that good. The bathroom is the worst possible place there with open expose pipes, bath tub's floor that creaked if you step on it, the tub was clogged & the housekeeping staff didn't even mopped the bathroom floor to dry.
My advise: stay here only if you don't have any other place available to you & you just need a place to sleep.
I am not a very particular type of person. I just need a clean place to sleep, shower.
The moment I stepped in the lobby, there was already an unpleasant smell. I thought it was due to wet weather, hence carpet were dam...Anyway, our room 415, the door was unable to lock. The toilet pipe had issue. The toilet was small. The room is big, but not nice. The whole ambience for the hotel, room, etc are all horrible. I paid RM140 for 1 night without breakfast. I bet I could get a better room if I get those hotel along those shoplot boutique style...I don't mind small room, but the ambience is important. This is really a horrible hotel. Please avoid!
Worst still was, I checked in at 4pm +. They told me the towel for all rooms are not ready! I waited till 8pm, still no towel brought in!!!