The room smelled like 30-year-old cigars, the carpet was grungy and stained, there was no lighting or reading, the bedspread had cigarette burns and there was no blanket on the bed, and no heat in the room (in February). Not a single piece of artwork on the walls, lumpy pillows and a "kitchenette" that was empty and looked like an abandoned single-wide. This place is a dump, and the owners should be ashamed of offering rooms here for any price.
We needed a room for the night as our power went out at home due to a blown transformer in the neighborhood, So we went to this place, The lady at the front desk was very rude and I thought by the way she was looking at us that she was determinimg whether or not we deserved to pay for a room. We get upstairs and we see that theres an oven, a stove top range, a small refrigerater, a stainless steel sink, dishwasher, "oh hey a kitchenette" NOPE! none of it worked, a phone on the desk with no cord or buttons on it, very disapointing. The room had an odd smell like curry mixed with mildew, and there was black mold in the bathroom, we stayed for maybe and hour and a half and couldn't stand it anymore, drove and found a nice motel 6.
Older hotel that hasn't been updated. Rooms seemed clean, but very dated and carpet soiled. Had to change rooms as tv didn't work and staff couldn't get it working. Curtain had a hole burnt in it that couldn't be covered up from seeing through from outside. Had a kitchen area in room which would have been handy for extended stay. Several restaurants and shopping close by.
Very clean. Room was very large with 2 queen size beds---great new mattresses. Plenty of good towels and great pressure in shower. Good maid service. Room had full kitchen and large eating area-nicely kept and very convenient. Great flat screen tv---Direct TV; HBO. Large comfortable couch. Good restaurants nearby.
Hotel is located right by a quiet, pleasant residential area. We had a very enjoyable 6 day stay and are looking forward to coming back.