Stayed 3 nights in an Executive Room on a quick trip to the Ontario area.
- Excellent leather sofa and armchair. In very good condition.
- Speedy wi-fi at 173 download/93 upload Mbps service. Reliable and easy to connect.
- Easy 5 minute walk to Ontario Mills Mall. Close to many stores.
- Quite a spacious room with a sizable seating area as well as sleeping area.
- Overall condition of room (walls, furnishings, accessories) very good.
- Small fridge, microwave and coffee/tea amenities provided.
- Iron and ironing board provided.
- Easy parking. Plenty of spaces available. No parking fee.
- Good complimentary breakfast for a 3.5 star hotel. Especially appreciated the waffle machine, and fresh fruit.
- Friendly front desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff. Front desk let us preview room before keying; housekeeping worked to our schedule; breakfast room staff kept the area clean and filled.
- Large television with plenty of channels and clear reception.
- King size bed with comfortable linen, comforter and pillows. Nice touch with bed runner which gives thoughtful premium feel.
- Plenty of storage space in dresser and closet.
- Window dressing in good condition with blackout curtain, sheer and side panels.
- Air condition unit functioned well; it did make some clicking sounds once in a while but it never got bothersome.
- Medium-sized work desk with easy access to electrical outlets. Would like to have USB charging ports and a desk light more suitable for working.
- Bathroom was fairly updated with granite countertop, but floor area a little cramped.
- Bath linens were middle quality but in good condition.
- Good quality bath amenities including hand soap, bath soap and shampoo. No conditioner provided (we got one small bottle from the front desk).
- On-wall hair dryer worked well, but it was a low-power model.
- Shower decently strong and plenty of hot water. Shower curtain clean.
- Window lets moderate amount of daylight in.
- Our room was next to ice machine room; could hear ice being dispensed and sometimes it would be for a minute or two.
- Did not have a choice of room (and floor) upon arrival. Fortunately, we felt the room we were given had mostly redeeming qualities.
- Disappointed no in-room safe.
- Bath robe and spa slippers.
- Put some color punch into decor and color scheme.
Overall, a very pleasing experience so giving a top rating.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC