Although our expectations were not high, this cabin was absolutely unacceptable. We would not recommend this 'resort' to anyone.
Cabin #11 was outdated, unclean, and unsafe. The cabin had a bad floor that was wavy and had a terrible slope. The wallpaper was not clean and was coming down in many places. One room had a moldy substance in the corner near the bed.
When we plugged in a hairdryer into one outlet, the outlet melted the plastic near the prongs. The next outlet we used shocked the person holding the item. The one working outlet pulls clear out of the wall when you try to unplug anything from it. There is a hole in the kitchen wall that lead to the outside, which is probably where some of the bugs were coming in. Throughout the entire week-long stay, there was a large amount of bugs and spiders in the cabin.
The bathroom was the size of a closet. It had a broken vanity and mirror, and the pipes that run along the floor are covered by wood casings that are not connected to the floor. If you step on the wood casings, they will roll and are dangerous.
Although the cabin is supposed to sleep 5 people, there are not enough eating utensils for even 4 people. The 5th person will also have to sleep on an old, dirty futon that is not comfortable. Cabin #11 also does not get any WiFi, even though it is advertised. The pictures provided on the website are out of date and do not accurately show the cabin as it is today.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC