My sister and I reserved a room here for June 19-22. When we got there the room they first put us in was so disgusting! The furniture was old. The room smelled like cigarettes, the mattresses were stained and the bathtubs don sink was rusted. We complained so they put us in another room which looked okay at first. When me and my sister were getting ready to go to bed we noticed bugs in the bed. It was termites! They were all behind the bad and night stand so we called he front desk and they sent three people to look at them. They agreed we shouldn’t stay there so we told them we wanted a refund and left. Long story short, they ended up charging us for all three nights and only refunded us one night. They said since we didn’t give them 24 hours notice of a cancellation that they were not legally obligated to refund all our money. No one should ever pay to stay at this disgusting place!!! The pictures online are deceiving and the place is so dirty! Don’t ever stay here!
BEWARE!!! This was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. It was approximately $200 a night. I stayed there for Carolina country fest, room 205. I've never in my life took pictures of how awful a motel is. There were burn holes in the sheets and comforter, the room stunk, the trim was filthy, the toilet leaked constantly, and I could've done without the decorative cigarette burn stains on the top of the bathtub. Floors were relatively new but were not cleaned upon arrival. The towels weren't really even towels and we were only given one a piece. The pregnant cleaning lady smoking outside of the front office was also very unattractive. I am shocked the health department hasn't come in and shut this place down.
Well to start off I visited this hotel a month ago last minute thing only place with a room under 200 dollars... they charged me 127.35 for one night but it was a weekend so I thought it was fair lobby was decent but the room was horrible put my key in to op3n the Door 5 gain the CockRochs ran out thought they may have just been in the door well we was with 2 outher people and as we was sitting there checking the area 1 came out from what they call a pillow and there pillows Anit but a inch thick then my friend proceed to take her shoes off to go shower at least.. her feet as she lifted them there was a gooey flim n her feet and they was sticking as she went into the bath room.. and in there was brown burn spot all in the bathroom like a fire was started cops all night there with Durg deals and hookups .. I would have rather sleep in my car ! This place needs to be shut down
I stayed at this motel as a last minute decision and it was the worst decision of my life, the rooms are very dirty, the bed sheets are stained, there is mold in the tub, the smoke alarm is disconnected and they wont fix it, the curtain on the front window I had to pin it up myself so no one could look in my room, there were hookers outside of the room looking for some fun, the cops came there twice busting up drug deals and hooker deals, this is not a place for a family. there is NO!! refund no matter what. I took lots of pics, so if you want to see what it realty looks like I will send them to you. cobwebs in the ceiling, and I had to flick bugs off the bed a couple times. The bathroom cabinet is plywood and 2x4s with a counter top on it for the sink. I had to ask several times for toilet paper for the room, he fridge inside was rusty and dirty. At $80.00 a night I expected a better place to take my family then this place,
Where do i begin...Lets start with the woman who works at the front desk, there was a costomer on the phone who she was extreamly rude to than when i asked for ice she handed me the keys to a ice machine where thier were bahs of ice.the room was fiflthy stains on the matresses fridge was rusted and the microwave out housekeeper was jst as rude as the woman at the front desk.We needed a matience man who seemes really nice bit later that night seen him walking around with.a beer and was half drunk.. tje ppl who work at this place all look miserable.Should i mention the drug dealers they have in the back and the front and the owner has to know its thay obvious. i was almost afraid to walk out at night because this place is so scary it should ne condemned asap...Don't not go here when in myrtle beach