Date of stay: April 2022
I could type chapter & verse about this place, from the moment the chauffeur met us at the airport to the moment they dropped us off. But you'd all get bored come the end of the review. So I'll pick a few key points.
1. The rather large villa not only had a huge high ceiling & windows galore but was ridiculously spacious.
2. the hospitality offered by the hotel was nothing short of amazing. Free laundry service & could not do enough for the customer.
3. The cleaning regime was spot on, as well as cleaning not only our villa pool but the hotel pool too, with attention to detail on clearing leaves that had fallen to the bottom. Incl sweeping the grass & again clearing any leaves etc
4. The breakfast buffet would accommodate any food requests, as well as offering any drinks incl. Champagne
5. The beach was swept daily (as per photo attached) & the weather as a whole for April going into May held out for us & only had a few showers.
Would I recommend the additional flight from Malaysia mainland to go the Langkawi 7 more-so The Danna, FOR SURE
Room Tip: Any of the Villa's
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Response from The Danna, General Manager at The Danna Langkawi Luxury Resort & Beach Villas
Responded 1 week ago
Dear marriedinlasvegas, thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We are delighted that you were pleased with your recent stay at The Danna Langkawi and we appreciate your compliments about our hospitality, food and rooms. Your kind praises have also been shared with the team who continue to deliver seamless and exemplary experiences for our guests. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Best regards, Karan Singh, General Manager
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC