We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. The washer and dryer in the room have certainly helped us to manage clothings much easier.
2. The microwave in the room together with the complimentary coffee and breakfast add to our enjoyment of food and beverages.
3. The staff's response to request for...More
This room is a decent size based on Japanese standards. It was clean and comfortable and reasonably price. Very convenient access to the train with a short 5 minutes ride to Haneda Airport. The room comes with all the basic necessities plus a washer. I...More
The hotel is located in Kamata district just a stone's-throw from Haneda Airport (direct on the Keikyu line). The hotel is an easy 5min walk from the station. This fresh and tastefully decorated hotel is excellent value for the buck. Kamata is a quiet neighbourhood...More
Stayed one night to catch a flight to Haneda the next day.
- Room is very spacious especially if compare to typical Japanese 'business' hotel.
- clean, light wood, bright decor make it even feel more spacious
- coffee/espresso machine in the lobby. the...More
Stayed one night prior to flying home from Haneda airport. Small room (same throughout Japan) but contained everything you could possibly need and was spotless, including a washing machine (packet of powder provided) - have never experienced that in a hotel before. Great free coffee...More
Haneda / Kamata is known for its airport with many hotels popping up with the increase in international flights. It’s also an area that offers many shrines and temples with ancient origins including Anamori Inari Shrine or Ikegami Honmonji temple which is visited by more than 300,000 people in October's Buddhist Oeshiki festival. The area around Kamata station is lined with restaurants and is lively until
late at night. In particular, it’s known for the large collection of tasty gyoza specialists.