We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The staff was very friendly and happily accommodated my after-hours checkin when I was delayed in arriving in Toronto. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was ideal. I would gladly stay there again!
2 Thank Neal Z
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 28 December 2016
Thanks so much for your positive comments! We hope to see you again the next time you are visiting Toronto!
We spent just one night here, as we needed a place to stay after arriving from Montreal and before flying to the U.S. the next day. We were welcomed by the staff at the counter when checking in. They gave us all the information we...More
This converted Victorian house offers clean comfortable accommodation in a great location. One block from Yonge St in the Church - Wellesley Village the location is quiet but close to restaurants, pubs and night clubs. Steps from the subway. Walking distance to the Royal Ontario...More
1 Thank MajaMontreal
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 23 November 2016
We spent some time travelling in Canada and we could not afford a hotel in Toronto. The accommodation here in this city is very expensive!
Victoria's was a good guest house (people must understand that a guest house is not a hotel). My room was...More
The photos on their website are very misleading. The room we were in (6) was very small and could not be described (as per the brochure) as a luxury suite. There was rubbish in the room on arrival,the electrics were in a dangerous state with...More
2 Thank Tony L
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 29 October 2016
Dear Tony. I am so sorry you had such a bad experience in room 6! I know that you were unhappy with the size of the room, but nowhere on your booking site did I see it ever described as a luxury suite--our rooms are...More
US$88 - US$153 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria's Mansion Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
At the heart of Toronto, Downtown is the destination for cheap eats and fast fashion. Cut through by hip and trendy Yonge Street, the vibe here is young, with a strong student influence from the Ryerson University Campus. As a result, the Downtown area is always in flux: undergoing the construction of new facilities, with fresh retail spaces and pop-up cafes. Home to Toronto's largest indoor shopping mall, a number of
vintage cinemas, and a healthy nightlife centered on the area's Distillery District bar and clubs near the East End, it's both an easygoing daytime spot and a popular party place after sunset. It also features some of Toronto's best outdoor landmarks, including Yonge-Dundas Square and the Nathan Phillips Square: perfect for a concert, a skate, or a relaxing sit-down.
Response from BennyOntario | Property representative |
Hi there. Thanks for your interest and I will do my best to answer your questions! I know you sent this yesterday so I hope it's not too late-for the fastest answers to these and any other questions you could call us... More
Hi there. Thanks for your interest and I will do my best to answer your questions! I know you sent this yesterday so I hope it's not too late-for the fastest answers to these and any other questions you could call us directly at 416 921-4625 between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Here goes:
1) yes all of our rooms have microwave, small fridge, coffee maker, and utensils
2) yes certainly you could clean up any dishes in the bathroom sink; cleaning soaps, etc. are supplied
3) none of our rooms have laundry facilities en suite; we have coin operated laundry machines in the basement which you are welcome to use after hours or when we are not using them; we do not supply laundry detergent though--you would need to get that yourself
4) yes there are several dry-cleaners in the area--I think the closest one is just down the street from us on Church
5) I think the pizza place you are referring to is Olympic 76 and it is just steps down the street from us! It's been there a very long time and has an excellent reputation!
6) yes it is a nice leisurely walk to Yonge/Dundas Square; walking to Front Street however might be a challenge unless you were really into walking! You are right on the subway line though which takes you Union Station, which is on Front Street; there are plenty of banks on Yonge on your way to Dundas though--unless it's a specific branch you need on Front
7) there are several tour bus options in the city--and as we are very close to Yonge, a lot of them stop there; in the lobby we also have various "tour" information available; I don't know specifically what is at Union but I am sure there must be some sort of tour bus--and definitely there will be information,
Hope that helps--and as I said--for more timely answers just give us a call 10-6!