We're Duncan from Yorkshire and Barbro from Sweden. We've worked and lived in London for over 50 years. We'll give you a warm welcome in our Victorian terraced house in the quiet calm of the Queen's Park conservation area. You'll have a generous, recently decorated bedroom with generous double or twin beds and plenty of storage. We've traveled the world so we know what a traveler needs these days:
• a large double bed OR twin beds
• your own private en suite shower-room with WC
, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
• Ample hanging space, hangers, plenty of drawers
• free high speed wi-fi broadband (18MB)
• table and chairs
• office facilities - to print stuff out
• a washing machine and drying room
• an iron and ironing board
• a modern flat screen HD TV/DVD player
• a bedside radio/alarm clock
• a hairdryer - (not just for the ladies)
• a kettle to brew one of our teas, infusions or coffee
• bottled water - still and sparkling
• fresh fruit and flowers
• something crunchy for those munchy moments
..And a few other useful things nearby...
• A relaxing lounge, with sofas, HD 3D cable TV
• an honour bar for the odd nightcap
• a lovely garden and patio with table and chairs and smoking facilities
We're known for our excellent cooking and we'll prepare you breakfasts to remember from "Full English" to a Swedish smorgasbord and own own famous 'specials'
We'll help you plan where to go, when and where to shop, dine out or get tickets in London - Barbro's a regular guide around town.