We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- perfect location! just cross the road to Laugavegur st. (main shopping st)
- guesthouse is on the 3rd floor of the building though
- toilets and showers are separated and enough for guess, never had to wait
- kitchen is good, some little...More
Glad that this guesthouse was not fully-booked, since you share bathrooms including toilets with others. Location is great if you dont have a car. We did have it, and that made us think why did we need to sleep so near the city center after...More
- The room had a strong smell of dust and was way too hot (we had to stop the heating and open the window for some hours in order to be able to sleep there). The shared showers and toilets were not clean and had...More
We actually booked an airBNB for our time in Reykjavik, but we couldn't check in until 12. So, we decided to book the 101 guesthouse for the night before our arrival so when we did arrive at 6am we could just sleep for a few...More
Location is very good and the receptionist is busy but friendly. Rooms were ok. Lots of toilets and showers which was handy.
Kitchen was a bit basic, no cooker, just two hot plates and a microwave. Anyway, it was fine for going out on the...More
US$110 - US$216 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your 101 Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.