Akassa **** is formed by 4 independient bioclimatic cottages- bungalows deluxe. We call Chozos- Huts, also we have another Hut with kitchen and common space with chimney.
Akassa has been selected as one of the best 5 accomodations in Spain by turispain. We have tried to transform the traditional Huts from Las Hurdes to the modern architecture and decoration. Each hut has a panoramic vision 90º in which you can feel integrated into the nature thanks to our 5 meters windows.
Each Hut has an ecofriendly heating and cold system through radiant floor. Each Hut also represents one element of nature (Earth, fire, water, air and Ether).
Each Hut has a capacity for 4 people, also we have an extra bed and a cradle. Our total capacity of all the instalations is 18 pax.
Each Hut contains a bed XXL with 1.80m, and 2 single beds, bathroom and living room. We include towels, nordic, blanket, and hair-dryer
SINGULARITY,SUSTAINABILITY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY.
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT FOLLOWING QUEBEC DECLARATION ON ECOTOURISM
-Complementary activities:Meditation, Yoga, Pilates, alterniative therapies, healing, massages, mindfulness,
- Factories visits like honey, ham, and olive oil companies.
- Routes to visit bulls free in the field.
- Wines and olive oil tastings.
- Special activities for groups & companies to strengthen the group,be happier, and reduce stress(team building).
We are in Las Hurdes area (Extremadura), selected as the best rural prodigy of Spain 2015. We offer different treking rutes to watch cascades, meanders, birds, traditional arquitecture, meteorite, natural pools.
Akassa has more than 3000m2 SURROUNDED BY OLIVE-TREES, CHERRY-TREES & NATURAL POOLS
-NO light and air POLLUTION within Akassa.
-UNIQUE ENERGY CENTER: 44.000 bovis within our instalations more than Monserrat or El Escorial.
-UFO SIGHTINGS: One of the most important in Europe
- Birding: Special Protection Area for Birds ZEPA area of 26,982 hectares to watch Species in the area: Imperial eagle, booted eagle, Bonelli's eagle and black vulture, herons, grebes, kingfishers and certetas.
- Micology: The most common fungi that can be found are: · Boletus edulis. (Calabaza) , · Boletus pinicola.( Boleto del pino)· Boletus aereus. (Hongo negro). · Suillus luteus. (Boleto viscoso anillado), · Macrolepiota procera. (Parasol, hongo)
· Lactarius deliciosus. (Niscalo), · Amanita Caesarea. (Amanita de los Cesares. Oronja)
· Amanita ponderosa. (Gurumelo), · Tricholoma portentosum. (Capuchina)
· Tricholoma flavovirens. (Seta de los Caballeros), · Tricholoma terreum. (Raton. Negrilla)
· Agaricus campestris. (Champinon), · Marasmius oreades. (Senderuela. Rojilla)
· Coprinus comatus. (Barbuda), · Lepista nuda. (Pie azul)
· Pleurotus ostreatus. (Seta de chopo, seta de cepa)
· Morchella esculenta. (Colmenilla), · Cantarellus cibarius. (Rebozuelo)