The day after staying here I had a number of itchy inflamed red bites appear on my skin, which a doctor diagnosed as likely bed bug bites. I called the motel to notify them, and they seemed shockingly unconcerned. I later looked up this hotel and saw that it had four other bed bug reports already. Of course, not only were the bites quite uncomfortable, but we had to quarantine our things on the porch and carefully inspect/wash/etc everything before it came in. Very much hoping we don't get an infestation in our home! On top of the bed bug bites, the smoke detector in our non-smoking room was covered with a plastic bag. There were multiple cigarette burns in the blankets, and cigarette butts on the elevator floor. This is the worst hotel/motel I've every stayed in. And I tend to stay in budget places. Do NOT stay here!…
Was greeted by friendly staff, our room was very well cleaned as well as our bathroom. The hotel was clean throughout the property, and we will definitely stay again if we are in the area. Comfortable beds as well.
I think the best way to write this review is to give you a description of our night in chronological order. First of all we arrived here and a police car was outside, didn’t think much of it, checked in and the door was completely open to the rooms no lock whatsoever anyone can walk in. A woman walked down the corridor as we were going to the elevator with her genitalia exposed. Got into the elevator and another man got in who happened to get off on our floor and went to the room beside us. We were behind him and could see in the door they were cooking meth in the room. Went into our room and there was only one bed even though we booked two. Went down to reception and the man could not have been more rude and inattentive! Kept ignoring us when we asked for our proper room and a refund. A man walked in with a dog on a chain with the chain dragging all over the ground. Eventually got our room even after he said they were sold out of double rooms. Got into the room (non-smoking) there was cigarette burns in the sheets and stains all over. Walls are paper thin you can hear everything. Couldn’t get to sleep until half 5 because of all the cockroaches running around the walls keeping us company. Heard strange sounds under/in my bed which I am pretty sure were rodents. Pool also not open not that I’d want to get in and catch something. Definitely wouldn’t recommend.…
This place was clean and the staff was friendly but there is no coffee maker or mini fridge in the room. Also the bed was like sleeping on concrete. I have a bad back but my wife is a lot younger and she complained said her neck hurt and she couldn’t sleep.
I have been travelling all over the world on business for 25 years and I can confidently say this is the worst I have ever stayed in. Cigarette burns on the bath, mould in the ceiling and an AC unit that looks like a prop from a 70's Hong Kong movie. It was noisy, smelly and so hot as the AC wasnt able to keep the room even slightly cool. Never again.
Roaches and Rude staff!!! I was offered 30% off my next stay for my troubles! I will never stay in this roach motel or recommend it to anyone else! It was close to the metro and the bus stopped right out front. Other than that I have nothing positive to say about this motel!
A 2 night stay at this motel and all I will say is that I would never stay there again. Very strong smell of cannabis on 4th floor and this is a motel that is used for accommodating locals who require shelter no coffee making facilities in room. Ironing board in room but no iron. We did not feel safe there at all
Desk staff was friendly. Room was clean. We traveled with our two dogs and they stayed for free. Hotel was quiet. Parking lot and surrounding area was a little dark so walking our dogs was a little stretchy. Good place for quick stop over while traveling.
Friendly, clean and quiet. What more could a business traveler want? A courteous staff and Motel 6 has that too. I stayed here after a night in another local hotel that will remain nameless, this location is better by far. Avoiding a similar but different name that contains a number. Motel 6 was SUPER!
I normally don’t write reviews but travellers need to be forewarned. Unfortunately a relative suggested this for the location without checking it out, and I did not read the reviews before Ibooked online. It wasn’t just the homeless person sleeping in the parking lot that alerted me to problems. After checking out the room I left after 20 minutes, incurring a cancellation penalty of $137. The room had no carpeting; the flooring was covered with cracked, peeling vinyl flooring. It looked like the room had been stripped of furniture. There were two beds, a very small table with two chairs, and a dark alcove that have several plugs halfway up the wall. Some chemical had been recently used in the room that was either a cleaning product or a fumigation chemical. I am not sensitive but this chemical made the back of my throat burn, and it was for this reason that I left. While I understand cancellation policy, I do not beleive that guests should be forced to pay for such conditions.…