We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Date of stay: Feb 17, 2018
I am not recommending this hotel because:
1. We arrived 9am in Puerto Galera, they did not allow early check in (understandable since room is still occupied by other guests).
2. Since we were told that check in time...More
location is good, clean room but need improvement in terms of customer service.
also, the AC is not working properly, we have a deluxe room for four they told us that it will be cold when we return after an hour of 2, but till...More
We would never recommend this hotel:
1. Hotel wasn't ready with our bookings,
2. Staffs untrained and unprofessionals.
3. No reception, you have to wait for your booking confirmation under the small hut.
4. Hotel was least bothered about guests who are coming after 6-7...More
The location is very ideal for people who would love a good night sleep, away from all the noise and party. If you want to grab a cold bottle of beer, just look for Sir Glen, he has a small shop beside Mendelluke who serves...More
Good day, it is our second time in puerto galera and this time my fiancé told me to choose this hotel, for me it is a native type of hotel i like it so much because it's a Beachfront, me and my fiancè really enjoyed...More
Towels yes, but basic toiletries (not the hotel type) - shampoo, soap and toothpaste. Also, towels are the standard type, not fluffy. If you are sensitive on the fabric/texture of the towels, I suggest to bring your own :)