We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
good hotel , friendly staff , 100 mts from nearest metro station Mira pr-kt . The best part was the spa which included complimentary steam , sauna , jacuzzi , herbal steam bath and a swimming pool. The rooms are a bit small but still...More
Russian girlfriend and I stayed for 5 days. Lovely hotel. Staff very friendly and most speak can speak some English or try very hard too take care of you no matter what. Spa is amazing. I do wish there was an exercise room, but otherwise...More
This hotel is situated very well, close to two metro stations and a short walk from Red Square. The lobby and dining areas are decorated in a classic, opulent fashion. Our room was a bit more basic, but comfortable and clean - crisp white sheets...More
I think it deserves five stars.
The rooms were big and luminous, with a big bathroom with the bath.
The breakfast was complete, and even more, even if it was a bit cold in the dining room.
All the staff speak perfectly English, and they...More
US$85 - US$219 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#28 Romantic Hotel in Moscow
#30 Family Hotel in Moscow
#30 Business Hotel in Moscow
#58 Spa Hotel in Moscow
#97 Luxury Hotel in Moscow
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden Ring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from DavidFromDenverCO | Reviewed this property |
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop... More
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop and walked a few hundred meters.
2. We did not use a tour program. There is an English speaking concierge at the hotel who could assist with a tour, email the hotel for more information.
3. Contact the hotel concierge, or contract the university language department directly for this information.
4. We did not get a SIM, free wifi is widely available, at the hotel, museums, restaurants.