We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I had not been to Moscow for a number of years, had stayed in the famous Hotel Rossia once... It was a pleasure to see that Moscow now has hotels of world standard and quality, including friendly and helpful staff!
Room with all amenities, clean,...More
This was a good find in Moscow. Well priced compared to most hotels of this standard. Very clean ,comfortable, and friendly. Hotels not too big and set back from the main road keeping the noise levels down. It has a nice little spa to help...More
The hotel is nice, as many reviewers has stated.
I stayed at the hotel, and my room was paid for by a Moscow institution.
The hotel requested my credit card for incidentals at check-in, which is standard practice in many countries.
To my surprise, the...More
We stayed 3 nights in a suite and the accommodation was very good and the staff friendly and helpful. It's tucked away behind the main street which is nice, because the street seemed very busy and noisy. The pool and spa were a surprise and...More
We spent 3 nights here in total. 2 nights at the start of July and 1 night 3 weeks later. Both stays were very good and I would highly recommend this hotel. It is expensive but they were very helpful, had wonderful floor staff who...More
US$80 - US$186 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#28 Romantic Hotel in Moscow
#30 Business Hotel in Moscow
#30 Family Hotel in Moscow
#58 Spa Hotel in Moscow
#99 Luxury Hotel in Moscow
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Ring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from DavidFromDenverCO | Reviewed this property |
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop... More
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop and walked a few hundred meters.
2. We did not use a tour program. There is an English speaking concierge at the hotel who could assist with a tour, email the hotel for more information.
3. Contact the hotel concierge, or contract the university language department directly for this information.
4. We did not get a SIM, free wifi is widely available, at the hotel, museums, restaurants.