We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I stayed here for only 4 hours before I left Kodaikanal. Stay was horrible but unhygienic washrooms and rooms. There were cockroaches in the bathroom corner. Flush could hardly work. Please avoid this place.
Visited this place in January. Let me go straight to the pros & cons about staying in this place.
1) Location is very good. Market, post office, 3-4 ATMs, budget friendly eateries, bus stand, travel booking offices & Kodai Lake within walking distance
Very sorry , The rooms and the service are not good. Considering the cleanliness this hotel is very poor better to avoid . I give only one star rating for this hotel but if you are looking a cheap one this may be one
Would like to rate in 1/5 as there was drainage problem in the washroom and the room was completely different from what was shown in the picture. We booked a triple sharing room but there was a bed which was only for 2 ppl and...More
I would not even rate this hotel 1 star. Reasons:
* Rooms are damp, dimly lit, fungus all around, too cold.
* TV didn't work and the geyser too hardly worked.
* Management doesn't care if u complain.
* Receptionist guy is rude and doesn't...More
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
This business uses tools provided by TripAdvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one.