We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewshiking routeshome away from homewell equipped kitchena hot water bottledouble roomnegev desertother guestsgreat atmospherestayed longerother travelersgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayhelped us planclean roomsramon craterstargazing tourmin walk
I stayed 3 days in the Green Backpackers. It was amazing! Very clean. Lovely and fancy furnishings. Very helpful, friendly an knowledgeable staff. Cozy rooms with warm water bottles on the beds. Perfect location on the camel hill, few steps from the crater, to hike...More
Response from TheGreenBMR, Lee at The Green BackpackersResponded 4 days ago
Thanks a lot Linda for the great review and for taking the time to post it! We really appreciate it!!
It was great having you here with us and hope you will come visit us again.
This hostel is very cool and clean. Meeting there so many people in only one day. Mostly they try to organize events for the guests. It is so quiet there when you go out, you hear people speaking from kilometer away. Also hiking trail starts...More
The Green Backpackers was lot more than I expected. They welcomed us very warmly, the atmosphere is great for travelers who want to meet other people and enjoy company, as well as if you want to treat it only as a sleeping place.It was very,...More
I enjoyed my stay at the hostel a lot. The staff was very friendly and had great hiking advice. The rooms where spotless and furnished with a love for detail. What I enjoyed was the relaxed and familiar atmosphere.
We've just returned from a few nights at Green Backpackers. This is our second time staying there (a few years ago we stayed a week there). It was then and is now our favorite hostel in the world, and we've stayed at many. There's a...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"