We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewshiking routesnegev desertliving rooma hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchencamel hillstayed longerhome away from homegreat hikingenjoyed my staygreat place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsramon cratermain building
I had a wonderful stay at the Green Backpackers hostel. It is in a prime location 3-4 minutes walk from Camel Mountain which in my view is one of the best places to view the memorizing Crater. Lee was very welcoming taking the time to...More
The hostel is directly located at the crater and hiking trails can be accessed directly from the hostel. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and happy to suggest activities that suide ones timetable. The room was very clean and quiet. Absolutely...More
I loved hiking in the area and enjoyed my stay in the hostel. I have met many friendly travelers and volunteers there. I spend two nights in the hostel (originally planned only one, but I could not leave so quick). We have been watching falling...More
I made a weekend trip in Mitzpe Ramon to do some hiking with a few friends of mine. The staff at Mitzpe Ramon were so accommodating, warm, and welcoming. Due to public transportation delays, we arrived a little bit past check-in time, but the staff...More
One of the best hostels I have been to. Comfortable beds, super clean and lovely.
Big thanks to staff. They welcome you warmly and help you to plan your stay. We got map, they marked every interesting place for us and planned an awesome hike...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"