We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewshiking routeshome away from homewell equipped kitchena hot water bottledouble roomnegev desertother guestsgreat atmospherestayed longerother travelersgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayhelped us planclean roomsramon craterstargazing tourmin walk
We stayed two nights in a double at The Green Backpacker. First of all, the owner Lee and the staff was very nice and helpful with hiking routes and information in general. The place is clean, cosy and tidy.
But we can only give an...More
Response from Greenbmr, Owner at The Green BackpackersResponded 10 December 2014
Thank you so much for your review.
We were happy to host you here with us, and were delighted you were pleased with the level of service and hospitality, and with the cleanliness of our hostel.
The Green Backpackers is indeed a small hostel, in...More
I had a wonderful stay at the Green Backpackers. The hostel is very clean, homey and cozy yet has all the facilities a backpacker might need. Lee and Yoesh are amazing and super helpful. They will provide advise on the area, attractions, hikes, transportation and...More
Arriving in the night to gaze at the stars, this place was all prepared for all my wishes. Daniella was immediately showing me the best routes and the darkest places to check out them stars. Also in the morning I was properly advised which routes...More
Probably my favorite hostel ever. If you are coming to Mitzpe Ramon you need to stay here. The hostel is situated right on the crater near an amazing lookout point and lots of trails. The owners, Lee and Yoash are very helpful, relaxed and caring....More
Come here if you are spending time in Miztpe Ramon!! The owners are up to date and know a lot about hiking. They were guides in the passed but fell in love with this piece of Israel, everybody would!! The hostel itself is very cosy/homey/relaxed!!...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"