We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Had not been there for a while and was very pleased with the quality of the room, especially the mattress, linens and pillows. Very comfortable. Fridge,microwave kuerig coffee maker. Ours was a pet friendly room and you would have never known
Since this was our first time staying at Fireside there is always the fear of a sub standard place. The Fireside deserves 5 stars. Shelly at the front desk was top drawer, the rooms were excellent and the breakfast was standard, but acceptable. We would...More
We only stayed one night while in town for a concert but it was nice. The room was clean, staff was friendly and welcoming and it was nice to have drinks and snacks available in the lobby. Loved that we could walk to Bank of...More
Fireside was excellent. Bed was super comfortable. Walking distance to a town beach that you have access to because you're staying at Fireside. Also walking distance to Bank of NH Pavilion for concerts, which was perfect! Didn't have to deal with any traffic or parking....More
Convenient location with ample parking. Beds were very comfortable and pleased to have a refrigerator and microwave. Our room was reasonably clean except the bathroom was not. When we told the staff they responded immediately cleaned and treated the bath tub. Bed linens should be...More
Response from Barry_Asalone | Reviewed this property |
Our pet rooms are on first floor with a back door opening to our ten acres leading down to the water. We ask that the pet not be left alone in the room and on a leash when out of the room. There is a $20 per... More
Our pet rooms are on first floor with a back door opening to our ten acres leading down to the water. We ask that the pet not be left alone in the room and on a leash when out of the room. There is a $20 per night pet fee plus tax. We also as that your pet not smoke in the rooms.(it's bad for their little lungs).