We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
No ask customer for cleaning room for the next day and the English speaking is not good. If e stay at this Hotel it look no any thing around there so we can visit just only stay in the room.
The room itself no toothbrasse.
1. Toiletries are not enough for two person
2. Need to change the mattress because i can feel the spring at the middle of the bed
3. TV channel are so limited and too boring...at least please add ASTRO channel
- Really worth your money
- The room was clean and satisfactory
- The staffs was helpful and polite
- There is a convenience store located right outside
- 25 minute drive from Bandar Seri Begawan
- No hot water
- The room...More
One, it is too far from the City/ attractions. Two, there is no lift to carry your luggage up to your room. Three, basic toiletries like toothpaste etc are limited but there is a sundry shop below. Four, food at cafe was okay but nothing...More
Me and my friends stay one night in this hotel because we came from kuala belait at night, so we decide to rest at this hotel..(before we go to bsb next morning)
If you are in a budget, the price is $40/$45 per night (deposit...More
US$25 - US$33 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Jeruton Hotel Sdn Bhd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.