We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
I was thrilled to discover the Blackstone Hotsprings which was highly recommended by another hotsprings in T or C when it was booked, as well as by locals. The bungalow across the street was superb--very clean and comfortable in every way, and with a fully...More
We have stayed @ Blackstone a few times over the years and we always try to plan our next visit when we are there....we like it so much! The in room hot mineral water tubs are just what we need to relax and relieve our...More
We were travelling in our RV, so did not stay at this lodging. We booked an hour in a mineral spa ramada. It was fabulous! The property has a variety of bath options, and included in your booking are towels and bottled water. Since we...More
We just spent two nights at the Blackstone in the Adventures of Superman suite. This room has a Superman theme. The room is very well designed and appointed. Love the huge in-room soaking tub and separate bathroom with awesome shower. The bed is oh so...More
We booked the Turquoise Bath for an hour. What a marvelous hour it was! I called ahead and that bath was available. They begin the hourly rates on the hour. The baths are outdoors, but have tall walls around them so no one can see...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"The bungalow across the street was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed it."