We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
We booked the Turquoise Bath for an hour. What a marvelous hour it was! I called ahead and that bath was available. They begin the hourly rates on the hour. The baths are outdoors, but have tall walls around them so no one can see...More
Planned a visit to the hot springs in t or c based on recommendations of some family members. My fiance and I decided to make an anniversary trip to Blackstone Hotsprings and we were so pleased with our experience! We marked our anniversary online when...More
I spent two nights in the Twilight Zone room and sitting under the waterfall did indeed take me to another dimension! First of all, huge thanks to the staff for not only making me feel welcome, but for the upkeep of the grounds, rooms and...More
My partner and I stayed in the Studio Suite for two nights for spring break. The Blackstone staffs were very friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived, ensure us of the operation with the in-room tub to given a fantastic pizza place in town....More
We recently stayed two nights in the "Superman Suite" - the room is amazing! It is spacious and comfortable! The in-room hot spring tub is just incredible! We also soaked in the "wet-room" - which is really something as well! The reasons I didn't give...More
US$75 - US$135 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
Show More Show Less
All photos (198)
Room & Suite (50)
Pool & Beach (4)
Show More Show Less
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
.28 km away
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa
.31 km away
Desert View Inn
1.53 km away
1.08 km away
The Oasis Motel
1.35 km away
Passion Pie Cafe
.34 km away
.30 km away
The Grapevine Bistro
.16 km away
1.27 km away
Riverbend Hot Springs
.43 km away
Geronimo Springs Museum
.37 km away
.00 km away
Sumpter Valley Railway
.22 km away
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Do you accept dogs
18 July 2015|
AnswerShow all 2 answersHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Twilight Zone was great for parking and the waterfall!"