We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Great place to getaway and recharge. Close enough for a short drive from Santa Fe and far enough to leave it all behind. Love the in room tubs.
Very comfortable rooms, nice patios. The wet room is a must as part of your stay.
To all you lovers of hot water and quiet, wonderful beds, and just laying about, you must go to this lodge. I own a lodge in Ruidoso, NM; Bottlehouse Cabins, and we tried Blackstone Lodge this week to have a small getaway before the Christmas...More
My boyfriend and I (and the dog) stayed in the studio--the only pet room. It had it's own tub, big enough for two people and deep enough that the water comes up to your neck; a full fridge, microwave, non-working stove/oven, utensils, plates, cups coffee...More
About our 5th or 6th visit to the Wet Room and as always was great. Have never stayed here as we live close by but have reccommended it to all those who visit and always get thanks.From the sauna area, to the hot pool, to...More
If you are looking for a private soaking experience this place is THE place for it. It is gorgeous, spacious, comfortable and so relaxing. They provide a full size coffee pot with real coffee. We stayed in the Golden Girls room and it was lovely....More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"I'm not sure you can go wrong with ANY of the rooms! We loved the Studio best."