We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This is one wonderful place to stay. The mineral spring water enters your own personal tub in your own personal room at 106 degrees. Yes, a bit warm but relaxation and sleep-inducing. We stayed in the Roy Rogers room - yup, complete with framed photos...More
We stayed in The Jetsons Suite and our friends stayed in the Golden Girls Suite. The rooms are very spacious with a living area, private hot spring, kitchen / refrigerator / microwave and outdoor seating in the rear patio and front porch which overlooks a...More
Dear fellow TA-people, can't tell you how grateful we were to have found this gem through your reviews. Stayed in Golden Girls, the three of us, and enjoyed it immensely. Not only the enormous bath (only a little too small to actually swim in), but...More
Response from BlackstoneManager, Guest Relations Manager at Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & BathsResponded 14 September 2012
Blackstone Springs has a wonderful friendly staff and clean rooms.We stayed in the As The World Turns suite which has an enormous tub. The atmosphere was perfect, relaxed and subtly romantic, the garden was beautiful. I really enjoyed our stay and will return again in...More
My husband and I went for the weekend to Blackstone. We had a great time. Employee's were gtreat and people were very nice. We definitely will be going again soon and letting all our friends and family know about Blackstone. Amazing!!
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"I'm not sure you can go wrong with ANY of the rooms! We loved the Studio best."