We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I had just been through one of the hardest times of my life and needed to go somewhere to heal. NM being my homeland, I flew in from Tennessee and randomly chose to go to T or C. Not knowing the best hotsprings I, last...More
Thank S C
Response from BlackstoneManager, Owner at Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & BathsResponded 24 July 2012
Gosh, what a wonderful review. It is absolutely heartwarming to know that we provided a place where you could leave troubles behind and get rested up - AND we love that you enjoyed it so much you returned soon after. Thank you for sharing your...More
We stayed with our dog in The Studio. By the time I booked, only one night stay in that particular room was available. One night was a tease, not enough time! We came home and immediately checked next holiday break and booked for two nights....More
The facility is located in the historic district of T or C, which means the facility is not new. Our stay was quite comfortable, the room (As The World Turns) was adequate in size, the spa quite large with room to spare for 2 people....More
What a nice change from a chain hotel/motel- a clean, comfortable place to stay without it being sterile and cookie cutter like a normal motel. Each room is tastefully decorated and nicely outfitted. I stayed in the smallest room called the "twilight zone" and will...More
Overall a very nice stay, but we were a little underwhelmed with this place and, more so, with Truth or Consequences. The room was large, clean, and modern, with kitchenette, solid wi-fi, and – best of all – a large and luxurious private hot-springs tub...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"I'm not sure you can go wrong with ANY of the rooms! We loved the Studio best."