We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I went with my family to this bed and breakfast in October. I was actually referred by another B&B and boy, was this a pleasant surprise. This B&B is run by Joe and Maria - Long Island expats who moved here recently.
Everything about this...More
My girlfriend and I were looking for a weekend escape driving distance from NYC. We planned on hiking Mohonk Preserve and traveling to nearby cities such as Poughkeepsie during the day. Once we met Maria and Joe and got settled into Mountain Meadows, the entire...More
We had a lovely 2-night stay with Maria and Joe, warm and welcoming hosts. We were in the Sage room, which had a king-size bed, luxurious bedding, and lovely furnishings that encouraged 2 restful nights. Room and private bathroom were immaculate and fresh-smelling. Breakfasts were...More
maria and joe are great !!!!! The room we stayed in was EXTREMELY SPACIOUS AND CLEAN!!!! And the bed was SUPER COMFY!!!...the bathroom was extremely clean!...the view was amazing if u like looking at nature they have the view!....nice hang out area...pool table/fire...More
Stayed for 2 nights with our family. We found our hosts very hospitable and friendly. The Breakfast was extensive and you can help yourself out of a well stocked kitchen. Bedrooms were comfortable but not all have en suite bathrooms.
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is... More
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is Monday-Wednesday - there is a 10% discount on the rates noted below - the pet fee is also discounted.
If this works for you, please feel free to give us a call or email me directly.
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Rates and Information
Meadow per night/ double occupancy
Extra Room Charges:
• $75.00 per night for any additional guests 16 or older
• $30.00 per night per child 10-16
• $30.00 per night per pet
We can only accommodate three adults in the Meadow Room.
Reservations can be made by calling us directly at 845-255-6144
Rates are based on double occupancy/ additional charges apply for triple occupancy
Rates will vary by occupancy, season and by weekday or weekend accommodations
Weekly and monthly rates are also available
Group rates will be considered and are subject to discussion
Check-in: 4pm-9pm – please call ahead if you plan to arrive early
Checkout: 11:00 am – additional charges apply for late checkouts
Two-night minimum stay on weekends May 1-Oct 31
Friday/ Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
Three-night minimum stay on Holiday weekends
Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon
We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. In the unfortunate event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days’ notice, shorten your stay, check out early or no show, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation regardless of the reason. If we can rebook your room(s), a refund less a service charge will be made.
Deposit/ Payment policy:
• All reservations are held with a credit card. Apologies but we cannot accept personal checks. No deposits are required; however, payment is due upon arrival.
• Cash is accepted upon arrival
• Your pet is welcome for an additional $30.00 per day, per pet - however we ask that you call ahead and advise if your pet is travelling with you.
• We welcome well-behaved, housebroken and non-aggressive pets in consideration for other guests as well as house pets.
• We ask that your pooch remain with you as often as possible during your stay and that he/she is not unattended for any extended length of time.
• Guest agrees to not allow their pet to sleep on the guest bed or furniture.
• Guest agrees to clean up after their pet.
• Any damage caused by pets are the responsibility of the owner.
• We ask that pets are not brought to dining table during breakfast.
• We also like to remind our pet owners, not all guests appreciate the attention of a dog, and if that is the case, we will respectfully ask that pup remain in your room.
Mountain Meadows is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted outdoors, - particularly away from the patio, pool and breakfast area. A cleaning fees of $75.00 +tax will be assessed if there was smoking in any room of the house