Wyndham should not be endorsing this hotel. Our room has ants, there is dust and dirt off on the sides of the floor. We arrived late yesterday and before going to bed my grandson's feet were dirty from the floors and he had to wash them before going to bed. Hole in the wall in the bathroom, the bathroom exhaust fan does not work and does not even have a cover on it. The nightstand has something sticky on it that we can't remove, see picture. The outside walkways have cigarettes all over the place even some of the window sills to the rooms have half smoked cigarette butts sitting in them, nobody goes around the outside picking up. I don't know what more to say but I could take many more pictures of how bad this place looks!!!
Safe, Quiet, Clean, Comfortable, Welcoming attentive staff, Good price, No microwave despite promise there would be and too late in pm to change room. Excessive furniture debris in exterior corridors was piled up waiting to be discarded which invited hordes of feral cats to nest.
Backed up toilet. Disgusting. Turned on AC and bugs came out. The blinds covered up the AC so air couldn't circulated. Had to roll up the blinds and use my shoes to hold them in place on the window sill. Very uncomfortable bed. Nasty backache in the morning.
Location and view of mountains, beautiful- but they are remodeling the whole hotel. Construction stuff and dumpsters everywhere- it is best to wait until they are finished with the job (the 1st two rooms were unacceptable and finally the owner suggested a room for me- which was very nice and clean) but for the price, I will not stay here again until it is cleaned up and finished!
Shower not working, Over 10 flies in room , drywall Screw sticking out of wall, floor dirty / drywall dust on floor , walls still had spackle on them , cable not working, room service never made up room , only 2 bath towels for two people for 2 days !
This is my third time coming here, and they put us in room 241 which was newly renovated. The room had walked inn shower and the front desk name AJ was a good help. gave us advice on which places to eat at, and the pool is also open.
The room stunk. Supposed to have a king bed - had a king headboard but a queen bed. Just plain nasty - we planned on staying two days but left after the first day. there was no hair dryer - I guess I assumed. The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned - we were in the back of the hotel - not the front where the view of the mountains? Dumb, just dumb. wanted to go swimming but I was afraid I'd catch something since nothing seemed to be in good working order.
Worst Days Inn Ever. Gloria was a Blessing though. Room was filthy, wall paper coming off walls. Large holes in bathroom ceiling with mold. Carpet do dirty turned feet black. Top sheet used for fitted one. Kept moving around. Used to be a nice hotel till they moved in local drug crowd. Said they have changed that policy but no microwave in room because lot of items were stolen by them. Under renovation but won't be staying there again for a long time. Sad because used to be a nice place and we love the area.
Don’t stay here charged me twice refused to fix and accused me of stealing blankets when if he took the time to look at the camera I walked out with NOTHING in my hands not even a bag. Worst experience ever
We have been to this hotel multiple times and this was the worst experience. They are under new management and definitely have very minimal staff. First, everything seemed okay, our room was fine, congested but fine. Until in the morning we noticed there was furniture piled everywhere outside. There was very obviously people living at the hotel as well. But the furniture attracted more bugs than usual. There were also no longer microwaves in the room, there was one communal microwave which was dominated by a large church group making their meals. Towels were apparently a hot commodity. I asked for some for the pool as to not use our shower towels and we were leaving them in the proper basket. Well the older front desk man yelled at me and demanded I put our towels outside the room since I had already gotten extras (that I returned to the bin by the pool). There was also a man making loud sounds throughout the time there, and due to the amount of furniture everywhere, it made for an unsafe feeling.…