I would like to thank the staff and management for their kindness, professional manners and for keeping me and my family safe and comfortable during unprecedented times. This was not a vacation but a necessary stay for a family medical emergency . It was longer than expected. The place was clean, comfortable and quiet. Yes people come and go ...it's a motel. I did not hear or see anything out of normal. It is a budget motel and love the private entrance acess. Pool was clean and social distance was followed. Great stay and service!
The room smelled when we opened the door. After turning on the air, the smell cleared somewhat. We had to go back to the front desk to get more towels. No one was there. Someone who was working on fixing something behind the counter got some towels for us. Hot water and water pressure were pretty good. The worst thing of the stay was that there were human hairs on the sheets when we went to bed. Not a good night. The breakfast in the morning was pathetic. Cereal, toast and bagels. I don't even remember seeing muffins. They had Mango and one other type of juice. No O.J. Do yourself a favor and find another place.
Room smelled bad, there were holes in the walls, mattress was poor, toilet didn't work, and the linens were dirty. Internet had insufficient band width to work well. Skip the breakfast - go anywhere else.
We like mom and pop hotel/motels. We aren't worried about dated furniture etc. We generally get great service, clean rooms and exactly what is advertised. This is not the case here. First off at least 1/2 the rooms are full time residents or extended stay. There is rap music played loudly and people hanging out side in the crummy furniture. Cars all consistently coming and going. There are screaming kids everywhere and no parents in sight (as young as 2). The pool area is not mowed, over grown, filthy dirty, there was probably 1/4 in sand at the bottom. The owners son (14?)was playing with all the stray very young kids. Yelling, screaming and swearing at them. All the staff had cigarettes hanging out of their mouths and and sat outside the office most of the day. The rooms were dated (fine), but there was mold/mildew all over the bathroom. The bed was so broke down that I kept rolling of the bed. We had 2 burnt out lights, 2 towels, one cup coffee maker and one cup. First floor room was impossible to sleep in, as people were running around upstairs ALL night long. FORGET about a full hot breakfast buffet as advertised on their website! It was toast, bagels, cereal, juice, coffee and some fruit. I have never ever wrote a hotel review, but I was compelled to make sure someone else's family vacation didn't end like ours. Final cost for room was $111. Spend a few extra and stay at the Best Western across the street!…
Pictures DO NOT tell the true story. Requested handicap 1st floor room and they were going to put us on 2nd floor with no elevator. Switched at check in. 1st impression- disappointing. No TV guide and guide on remote didn't work, dead bolt on door didn't turn all the way, hallways were dark, old and dirty looking, breakfast was minimal (cold cereal, toast, juice), did not get housekeeping to come in and clean, wake up call was 10 minute late, fridge in room was not plugged in so we're had to wait for it to cool down to store food, screen on windows was partially off, curtains were falling off, could not access wifi for the 2 days we started there. For $90 a night we expected a lot more. Will be set stay here again!