This motel is not to bad anytime of the year it's all indoors nice and heated in the winter easy to get at and the staff are nice and kind as long as you follow the rules you will be ok beds are nice and it's very quiet nice place
This place is a dump the staff the old white man is a thief he goes in your room when you're not here DHCP pay for what you get nothing secure doors are always open rodents running around Bed has bugs I would not stay here ever again they make you pay with cash everyday they don't give you a receipt they get extra money are you saying you never paid when you did had to call the cops to settle my bill because they don't give receipts showers don't work place smells like mold their washer and dryer room is so dirty I'm surprised that's where the rodents are coming from people always leaving and coming back that actually live here probably smoking dope or meth amphetamines in the room because they're all tweaked out I am going to report this place to the Better Business Bureau and to the IRS I don't think the county is getting their proper share of money for taxes or anything needs to be looked into…
Had to stay in the area for business and was booked here. It was SO bad. Smells strongly of mold and there was visible mold in the bathroom. The room was dirty on a consistent basis as I traveled there week to week. Not vacuumed, not cleaned and just plain filthy.
we had to crank the heat up to max and that was 86 had to ask for more pillows and blankets no thanks to the cold I got sick had to ER and they told me I got walking ammonia we will never stay there again and who is got to pay the hospital bill the continental breakfast 2 cold cereal and little Debbies milk, coffee, soap tasting orange juice
Based on the reviews of others, I took a chance on this hotel. It is a very, very old Days Inn that has seen better days. It has a friendly staff and offers a continental breakfast of sorts. I reserved 2 nights, but couldn't bear the thought of going back a second night. No security- outside doors to hallways are unlocked all night. Rooms are reasonably clean but all decor/ bedding is old, worn upholstery on chairs, rooms smell stale, one of our beds sagged. Hallways had newer carpet, but walls were in disrepair. It's cheap and not worth the price.