We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Don't go for luxury accommodation, you will be disappointed!! But you are not there for that. The food is very good, and fresh. Prices are good. The tour and guiding is exceptional, and that means everything as you are there to see the Khao Yai...More
My friend and I had a wonderful experience with Greenleaf Guesthouse.
Not only were they quick with responding to our email inquiries, they came to Pakchong to pick us up from a local hostel that we stayed at the night before (after arriving after the...More
Basic amenities but very clean rooms. The most valuable accommodation I found in Thailand because rooms are clean, quiet and very cheap. Fresh, tasty and very very cheap food in the bar. Localization: not very interesting place, but close to beautiful Khao Yai...More
Greenleaf Guesthouse offers very adequate, basic food and lodging, plus fun tours, but it's the overall experience that made this a highlight of our trip to Thailand. We arrived in Pak Chong in the evening, gave Greenleaf a call, and someone came for us immediately....More
When you're about to stay at the Greenleaf House, I urgently recommend to you to use the full-package which the guide Joey's family offer to you. But first of all about the accomodation.
300 Baht for a private twin-bed room with a soft matress and...More
1) we took the 8:30ish a.m. train from Ayuthaya to Pakchong and it took about 2 hours, this I can confirm. There's different types of train, from faster to very slow. I got the timetable. I'll try to send it to... More
1) we took the 8:30ish a.m. train from Ayuthaya to Pakchong and it took about 2 hours, this I can confirm. There's different types of train, from faster to very slow. I got the timetable. I'll try to send it to you.
2) if you don't want to miss the afternoon tour, you should arrive at Packchong by 1p.m. That's what the hotel suggested to us. There will be someone waiting for you for sure.
3) the aircon rooms at the back were 1,000 baths I think in December 2015. We were not staying there, but a French couple showed us. The rooms are bigger and look more comfy than the basic one at 300 baths. Not sure I'd call them "luxurious" though. Remember that the Greenleaf is a backpacker hotel.
4) The advantage of this hotel is that they are VERY WELL organized. The guides got the eyes to find all kind of animals. With luck, you might see elephants like we did. They seem to go in places where nobody else is going, even when the park is full with people.
5) Night tour from 3 p.m. to 8p.m more of less; day tour from 9a.m. to 5 or 6p.m. If you ask them you'll have a better idea.
6) going back to the train station after the day tour shouldn't be a problem. They surely had the same request before.
7) Enjoy the food there. It's good.
Hope that helps