Dear BrianS4441. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you choose our resort as your holiday destination but we regret that your stay was not fully satisfactory due to the inconveniences you had, we always valued all our guests’ feedback as they are helpful and motivate us as well. We would like to express our deepest apologies for any possible inconvenience that you may have encountered staying with us. Concerning this subjective point of view about the Hotel's rating, we honestly understand your perception but we totally disagree as basically more than the 85% of our guests have an excellent perception of our services and premises giving the other 15% to different opinions between good and poor. It was not an accident that for many years in row our Hotel has been awarded with different recognitions for its services of excellence; awards that recognized the quality of our services certified by the thousands of guests who visited in the past. Anyhow, we appreciate and respect your point of view and we regret that you consider our reply standard. We regret that you were disturbed by pushy vendors but as we stated on another guest’s comments we inform you one more time that Royal Holidays is an independent company that shares the same workplace with us but has nothing to do directly with our company. Then under any circumstance our guests should be forced to attempt meetings or to buy anything if the client does not want to and based on another guests comment a simple “No, Thanks” is always enough to be bothered. However if the harassment continue it is always important to report it to our guest service department or security staff in order we can take action immediately. We deeply regret that our WI-FI connection was not of your liking but we are one of the few hotels in all this area, who offer this service freely. Certainly the connection could be slower than usual, when many users log in at the same time. We also rent modems, for all those who need unlimited and faster connection for a very convenient price. In relation to the seaweed, it tends to appear more in the rainy season, which is from May to approximately the middle of November. Some days won't rain much, others almost the whole day and in some days there can be various intervals in which it will rain quite a bit. The rain tends to sweep the seaweeds from other areas and they end up around the beach shore. It is also dependent on the overall change in the climate and the ocean currents nearby the Dominican Republic. It is important to mention that we have a brigade that works everyday in order to keep our beach in perfect shape; we also have a campaign where all our employees are involved in order to raise awareness on our visitors about the care of our beach and mangroves as we are an ecological hotel. It is important to clear the care of our beach is everyone's responsibility and our visitors are in the obligation to make of our beach a better place. As a Customer Service enterprise that we represent, we always want clients to have their best vacation ever meanwhile they are staying with us and we are deeply sorry to read that you did not enjoy your holidays in a 100% way as consequence of this experience lived. However we believe in second opportunities and we would love to receive you again on your next trip to Dominican Republic, we assure that we will make as much as we can in order to give you the best holidays ever and you will never regret. Please feel free to contact us if we can do something for you. Honestly, Federico Espinal General Manager Caribe Club Princess.