This place burned about a year ago- Sadly It is no longer there, before that they had a great breakfast.
1 - 10 of 59 reviews
Dec. 14th sometime around midnight Johanna's Kitchen was destroyed by a possible gas leak. It is a total loss. Hopefully they will rebuild and continue to serve the best scones and waffles in the valley.
Total loss per news reports. Gas explosion took out the entire building. Likely to be closed for a long time.
Started off with less than Luke warm coffee. I can't explain how bad a breakfast can be. My friend only ate a third of hers, got sick later that day. Mine was overcooked really bad. How do you mess up breakfast? This place can! The...More
Went here as a kid with my parents. Food was very good. Stopped by a few weeks ago, not so good. Service was slow, menu changed, & the drinks were watered down, & flat.
We were not very pleased with our experience. The service was slow and the food was just average. I had the Navajo Taco, which was a pretty skimpy serving. My husband had the fish sandwich and wasn't impressed. The parking lit was in really bad...More
A great breakfast spot with a huge menu and the best biggest scones. Served with jam and you're in heaven
sort of home cooked meals, good food at decent prices. you get a lot for what you pay. have eaten there more than once and it has always been a good experience
Had lunch. Building is getting a bit old, but clean. Friendly people, good service. Food was good, had a grilled chicken burger which was as good as any I've tasted. Lots of soda flavors. And then I bought a coconut pie for the office. Had...More