We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Thinking "Seaview" might specialise in Seafood, we were a little disappointed to find the menu was mainly Chinese. However, the food was good, the staff were pleasant and the views reasonable
Enjoyable but not worth a repeat visit.
On our last night of our amazing Coron holiday, we were looking forward to a seafood dinner. After all, nearly all the fresh seafood sold in Manila came out of Palawan. We went to a Dumpa restaurant first but they didn't have crabs. So we...continued our search by heading towards La Sirenetta on the pier. On our way there, we came across Medusa. We quite like what was on the menu, Chinese cuisine and they have crabs !!!
- they have live crabs.you choose your ideal crab/s and it cost P1500 per kg
- ambience was decent with a pool table and we chose a table next to the swimming pool
-servings were generous
- great wifi but the instructions appeared in Chinese writing so we had to ask the staff to translate
- we ordered Garlic Kangkong, steamed garlic prawns, fried egg rice and crabs cooked with ginger and onion.The food was presented well but the flavours did not hit the mark. We had to ask for soya sauce for the prawns. The best dish was the Kangkong.
- the worst thing of the whole experience was while we were having our meal the table next door with about 4 men all speaking in Chinese, continuously spoke loudly and chain smoked all the time.After showing our disapproval they eventually moved to another table behind us but continued to smoke. A while later, the couple next to us on the other side decided to also light up after finishing their meal. We couldn't believe it. We couldn't wait to get out of there! What happened to Executive Order No 26 by the President of the Philippines - providing for the establishment of smoke free environments in Public and enclosed places? Why is it not enforced in this restaurant?
- although the staff were very friendly and helpful, they were not well trained. Especially in requesting those guests to smoke in designated areas instead of next to us and other guests while we were eating.
What could be a nice evening was ruined by ghastly smoke in your face while you are eating.More
Ordered sizzling chicken w/ chicken breast and every other piece had bone fragments in them, rude/inattentive service as well, 5 people standing around who won’t take your order or will take 10 minutes to get you a drink. Bathroom is gross, bad hygiene, bad food....Avoid.More
After La Sirenetta made my day really bad I went there just to relax myself and enjoy the sun at the pool. We had a couple of drinks and if I knew this place before I wanted to be there for lunch too instead the...horrible La Sirenetta.
Nice and friendly staff.More
Hi, we just went to medusa Resto. It's a very nice place and the taste was really good. They serve Chinese food. The owner is a Chinese and trained the cook. I went we my friend(three Chinese girls which understand something about Chinese food) we...all liked it. Taste of the Chinese food was really good. The service was very good, polite and helpful. Drinks also good