We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Hi we booked ticket deform Bangkok to Phuket with Bangkok airways via the agency above. Yes I know we were stupid, but hubby went ahead in good faith. He cancelled the booking half way through the transaction as they wanted a further payment to issue the tickets. We were contacted by our bank to say that they had claimed £198 and attempted to do this three times. We have been in touch with them on advice from our bank but without any joy. Now it's in the hands of our bank. Does anyone have any info on this company. We know that they are known to be dodgy now. If you used them, did you get a refund back from them direct, or did your bank obtain a refund.

Any info on this company would be appreciated.

Many thanks

85 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

this another of these 55% followed by 45% bunch that hope people don't read what they are buying and hit the button to say they have read the T&Cs

If you go to Trustpilot you will find a load of very similar tales although there was posts that refund had been received

From what their booking site shows there should have been no booking made unless it was a LCC/Special Fare which required immediate purchase

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Processing a refund here as well they are not responding to my emails. I am getting frustrated

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Yes we sent three emails to the girl we were advised to deal with (we actually DID hear back from them) after that there was no response. Our bank now has all the details, so hopefully we will get our money back. Thankfully a credit card was used. Let me know how things progress with you Elma!

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

I just tried to book with flightsticketgo from Bangkok to London Gatwick. price on their site was $144 when I booked it it came as $469.20 and money was taken from debit card. Then a second payment was required to get the ticket $384. Tried to ring them several times on the 2 number that they advertise. One in Singapore and one in UK but no reply.

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Its been 3 days that they aren't replying. I'm now convince they really are a scam. Hopefully we could help each other regarding this matter. Im not from US. So if anybody from US out there please report this site. Let's prevent more victims on this one. If you were able to get a refund or got your money back please help us and others as well. thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,437 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Read how they operate. It is written ont their website: https:/…fees-and-payment-process

First payment: 55% => hold ticket / Second payment 45% => issue the ticket

Yes, it can mislead, if one does not think "Hmmm, hold on, this price is too good to be true."

<<price on their site was $144 when I booked it it came as $469.20>> This should have ring another alarm bell.

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

Not sure how you stand if you used a debit card! But you will get no joy from this company. The only thing you can do it's to get in touch with the fraud department of your bank and let them deal with it. Good luck!

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
20,395 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

It is not fraud if the goods are supplied in accordance with the T&C's, which the punter did not read.

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

With respect! The tickets were NOT Supplied, and our bank is dealing with this case. You will see that there are many people who have been duped. This company needs to be shut down!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,437 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flightsticketgo.com scam!

<<The tickets were NOT Supplied,>>

If you have paid the full ticket (payments 1 and 2) and received no ticket, then ask your money back / dispute the charge.

If you did not pay the full ticket (only payment 1) then it is a different case, as you have not fulfilled the contract on your side.

Reply to: Flightsticketgo.com scam!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted