We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expedia Address to Send Small Claims Papaerwork

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Expedia Address to Send Small Claims Papaerwork

Does anyone know the Expedia address you should send a small claims paper work? I see that their main office address is 333 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 but wanted to check whether legal uses a different address.

Thanks,

3 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
36,924 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Expedia Address to Send Small Claims Papaerwork

Sorry but this is an (international) air travel forum, not a small claims advice forum, and Expedia is an American travel company covering all forms of travel - it owns the brands Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire.com, HomeAway, CruiseShipCenters, Classic Vacations, SilverRail.... Why not phone whatever number you have for them and ask where their legal department is, if you can't find it on google?! Or ask some American consumer protection advice service.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
3,742 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Expedia Address to Send Small Claims Papaerwork

As this has nothing to do with air travel, I can only tell you large companies will have an agent of service. It's pretty easy to find; I'm sure you can obtain this.

Edited: 21 February 2018, 07:28
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Expedia Address to Send Small Claims Papaerwork

The issue I have with Expedia is related to them cancelling my flights without notice. I have tried to resolve through customer service but have not received any satisfactory replies yet.

@qaminari - Of course I'm not seeking any small claims advice. It is very obvious this is not a small claims forum.

If other air travelers have had similir experiences with Expedia (I'm sure there are some since this is an international aiir travel forum and Expedia is a comapny that serves gloablly), they may have had similar cliams filed against Expedia in the past. If someone like that sees this, they may know more details on what the mailing address is for Expedia legal.

Hence, I think it is a very reasonable question to ask in an air travel forum.

Reply to: Expedia Address to Send Small Claims Papaerwork
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted